Pauline Ballenger Weisenfels
January 30, 1927 – January 6, 2020
Pauline Ballenger Weisenfels, 92, of Fort Smith, passed away Monday, January 6, 2020. She was born January 30, 1927 in Fort Smith to Clemens C. and Mary Ida Werner Lux. She was a member of Christ the King Catholic Church. In addition to her parents, she is preceded in death by two husbands, Luke W. Ballenger and Eugene Weisenfels; five brothers and four sisters.
She is survived by her sons, Luke, Benjamin, and Gary Ballenger; stepsons, David, John, Paul, and Chris Weisenfels; and stepdaughters, Theresa Gramlich and Mary Moore. She is also survived by a brother, Everett Lux; five grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
The Rosary Service Scheduled for Friday, January 10, 2020 has been cancelled due to inclement weather. No other services are scheduled at this time. Interment will be at Forest Park Cemetery. Arrangements are under the direction of Fentress Mortuary in Fort Smith.
Her family would like to express their sincere thanks to the entire staff of Greenhurst Nursing Center and Mercy Hospice for the wonderful compassionate care she received.
Memorial Contributions may be made to Christ the King Catholic Church, 1920 S. Greenwood Avenue, Fort Smith, AR 72901.
- Luke W. Ballenger, Husband (deceased)
- Eugene Weisenfels, Husband (deceased)
- Mary Ida Werner Lux, Mother (deceased)
- Clemens C. Lux, Father (deceased)
- Luke Ballenger, Son
- Benjamin Ballenger, Son
- Gary Ballenger, Son
- David Weisenfels, Step son
- John Weisenfels, Step son
- Paul Weisenfels, Step son
- Chris Weisenfels, Step son
- Theresa Gramlich, Step daughter
- Mary Moore, Step daughter
- Everett Lux, Brother
- Pauline was also preceded in death by her five brothers and four sisters. She is also survived by herfive grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Christ the King Catholic Church
1920 S. Greenwood Avenue, Fort Smith, Arkansas 72901
- Private Burial