September 21, 1950 – April 10, 2018
Sharon Kay Heuett, 67, of Fort Smith, died April 10, 2018 in Fort Smith. She was born September 21, 1950 in Greeley, CO to John Wilbur and Ellen Lorraine Langmacher Heuett. She was a retired baker for Von Hatton Bakery and the Bakery of Harp’s Foods. She was an active member of the First Presbyterian Church of Van Buren.
She is survived by one sister in law, Vicki Lea Heuett of Trenton, Missouri; and two nephews, Bradley Allen Heuett and Brett Lee Heuett. She was preceded in death by her parents; and her brother, Roland Lee Heuett.
Graveside service will be Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 10:00 AM in Forest Park Cemetery under the direction of Edwards Funeral Home.
To sign an online guestbook visit www.edwardsfuneralhome.com
- Ellen Lorraine Langmacher Heuett, Mother
- John Wilbur Heuett, Father
- Roland Lee Heuett, Brother
- Vicki Lea Heuett, Sister-in-law
- Bradley Allen Heuett, Nephew
- Brett Lee Heuett, Nephew
- Graveside Service Saturday, April 14, 2018