Teresa Campos Frederick
September 16, 1957 – March 10, 2018
Teresa Campos Frederick, 60, of Fort Wayne, IN passed away on March 10, 2018. She was born on September 16, 1957 in Fort Wayne to the late Esau Galvan Sr. and Esperanza Campos Galvan. Teresa was very special to everyone and enjoyed making others laugh. She loved her dogs, Wedo and Bella. Teresa also enjoyed being outdoors, camping, anything purple, and spending time with family and friends.
Teresa is survived by her husband of 25 years, William "Bill" Frederick; children, Nina Bennett and Nathan (Jennifer) Bennett; step-children, Christina (Jeffrey) Colson and Billy Bennett Jr.; grandchildren, Eric Bennett, Nathan Bennett Jr., Alexis Wright, Tommy Silvers, Fay Beck, Kori Bennett, Camryn Burley and Sarena Bennett; great-grandchildren, Jordan Bennett, Elias Bennett, Ava Duch, Easton Wright, and two on the way; siblings, Gloria (Jose) Garcia and Esau (Gary) Galvan Jr.; and a host of relatives and friends.
Funeral service will be Friday, March 16, 2018 at 11:00 am at C.M. Sloan and Sons Funeral Home (1327 N. Wells Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46808) with visitation one hour prior.
Memorial contributions may be made to the Allen County SPCA.
- Esau Galvan Sr., Father
- Esperanza Campos Galvan, Mother
- William "Bill" Frederick, Husband
- Nina Bennett, Daughter
- Nathan (Jennifer) Bennett, Son
- Christina (Jeffrey) Colson, Step-Child
- Billy Bennett Jr., Step-Child
- Eric Bennett, Grandchild
- Nathan Bennett Jr., Grandchild
- Alexis Wright, Grandchild
- Tommy Silvers, Grandchild
- Fay Beck, Grandchild
- Kori Bennett, Grandchild
- Camryn Burley, Grandchild
- Sarena Bennett, Grandchild
- Jordan Bennett, Great Grandchild
- Elias Bennett, Great Grandchild
- Ava Duch, Great Grandchild
- Easton Wright, Great Grandchild
- Gloria (Jose) Garcia, Sibling
- Esau (Gary) Galvan Jr., Sibling
- Teresa also leaves behind a host of relatives; friends; two great-grandchildren on the way; and her dogs, Wedo and Bella to cherish her memory.
Allen County SPCA
4914 Hanna Street, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46806
- Visitation Friday, March 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, March 16, 2018