Lazaro José Neyra
December 26, 1931 – September 3, 2019
Lazaro José Neyra, 87, was born December 26, 1931 to Inocencia Morejón and Julio Neyra in Amarillas, Matanzas, Cuba and passed away on September 3, 2019 in Haltom City, Texas at his home.
Lazaro is survived by his wife of 59 years, Ada Neyra; children, Jose Neyra and wife Celia, Felicia Roberts and husband Ernest, and Marisel Neyra; grandchildren Nicole, Emily, Gabrielle, Gabriel, and Joseph; sibilings, Delia, Emma, Alberto, and Roberto; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
A man as honorable, proud, and disciplined as our father and grandfather will be remembered by those who loved him. Although, we will miss him, we are thankful for the love and time we shared and are humbled by his generosity, teachings, and wisdoms. A trustworthy man, there are very few men that you can trust without reservation, but he was one of those men.
A Celebration of Life Service will be held on 2 PM, Saturday, September 7, 2019 at Shannon Rufe Snow Funeral Chapel, located at 6001 Rufe Snow Dr., Fort Worth, Texas, 76148.
In lieu of flowers, the family has requested that donations be made to the American Heart Association.
- Ada Neyra, Wife
- Jose and wife, Celia Neyra, Son
- Felicia and husband, Ernest Roberts, Daughter
- Marisel Neyra, Daughter
- and grandchildren Nicole, Emily, Gabrielle, Gabriel, and Joseph; sibilings, Delia, Emma, Alberto, and Roberto; numerous nieces, nephews and cousins.
- American Heart Association
- A Celebration of Life Saturday, September 7, 2019