Tommy Wayne Turnham
November 30, 1932 – July 16, 2020
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. Tommy Wayne Turnham (Dad/Grandpa/Pawpaw) peacefully departed this world Wednsday, 16th of July 2020 around 11:45pm. Tommy Turnham spent his last days in comfort as a resident of Community Hospice of Texas surrounded by his loved ones.
On the 30th day of November in 1932, Tommy Turnham was born in Gainesville TX and was raised by Tom and Willie Turnham, amongst his siblings Mildred Hardin, Helen Reese and Lindy Turnham. On the 26th of May 1951, Tommy married his best friend and the love of his life Eula Christine Turnham and provided this world with their two daughters Sherry Lea Collard and Ginger Kay Turnham. Tommy Turnham served his country while enlisting into the United States Army, and served his commnuity for the City Of Hurst from which he retired.
Tommy Turnham was a avid football fan, rooting for the Dallas Cowboy's as well as for his favotie NFL player Tom Brady. The man sincerely loved his Old Western flicks especially his favorite actor John Wayne, "The Duke". His hobbies include carpentry, do it yourself projects, computer building, gardening and various other projects. He was a loving family man and surrounded his life enjoying his wife, children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. He is preceeded in death by his parents, siblings, his unborn child and son-in-law Jim Collard.
He is survived by his wife, Eula Christine Turnham. His children Sherry Collard and Ginger Turnham, as well as his grandchildren, Michelle Malcomesius (Michael), Michael Murphy and Melissa Escobedo (Ernesto). Along with his seven great-grandchildren and two bonus great-grandchildren.
- Eula Christine Turnham, Wife
- Sherry Lea Collard, Daughter
- Ginger Kay Turnham, Daughter
- Michelle Malcomesius (Michael), Grandchild
- Michael Murphy, Grandchild
- Melissa Escobedo (Earnesto), Grandchild
- Tom Turnham, Father (deceased)
- Willie Turnham, Mother (deceased)
- Mildred Hardin, Sibling (deceased)
- Helen Reese, Sibling (deceased)
- Lindy Turnham, Sibling (deceased)
- Jim Collard, Son-in-Law (deceased)
- and his seven great-grandchildrenplus two bonus great-grandchildren. Also preceding him in death wasan unborn child.
- Michael Malcomesius, Pallbearer
- Brandon Neal, Pallbearer
- Christopher Neal, Pallbearer
- LynnTurnham, Pallbearer
- Michael Murphy, Pallbearer
- Ernesto Escobedo, Pallbearer
Tuesday, July 21, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
Wednesday, July 22, 2020