Betty Lou Tackett
January 1, 1945 – June 10, 2019
Betty Lou Tackett, age 74, of Germantown, Ohio passed away on Monday June 10, 2019. Betty was born January 1, 1945 in Morgan County, KY to the late Marjorie L. and John F. Conley.
Betty was an avid quilter. She was a member of Franklin Freewill Baptist Church for many years. In her free time, she loved to be with her family.
Betty is survived by her husband, Elvis C. Tackett; son, Wesley (Deborah) Tackett; daughter, Kimberly Williams; grandchild, Connor Williams; sisters, Joyce (Ned) Stuckman, Ina Rose Elam, Ima (Asa) Lambert, Virginia (Paul) Lambert; sister-in-laws, Vernie Conley and Mable Conley.
Betty was preceded in death by her grandchild, Courtney; brothers, Eugene Conley and Drexel Conley; sister, Patricia Young; her mother and father-in-law, Abner and Rosa Tackett.
A visitation for Betty will be held Thursday, June 13, 2019 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM at Anderson Funeral Homes Franklin, 1357 East Second Street, Franklin, OH 45005. A funeral ceremony will occur Thursday at 11:00 AM at the funeral home. Burial in Highland Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at https://www.dignitymemorial.com or www.anderson-fh.com for the Tackett family.
- John F. Conley, Father (deceased)
- Marjorie L. Conley, Mother (deceased)
- Elvis C. Tackett, Husband
- Wesley (Deborah) Tackett, Son
- Kimberly Williams, Daughter
- Connor Williams, Grandchild
- Joyce (Ned) Stuckman, Sister
- Ina Rose Elam, Sister
- Ima (Asa) Lambert, Sister
- Virginia (Paul) Lambert, Sister
- Eugene Conley, Brother (deceased)
- Drexel Conley, Brother (deceased)
- Patricia Young, Sister (deceased)
- Vernie Conley, Sister-in-law
- Mable Conley, Sister-in-law
- Courtney Tackett, Grandchild (deceased)
- Visitation Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Funeral Ceremony Thursday, June 13, 2019