March 28, 1948 – January 9, 2020
David Hazelwood, age 71, of Franklin, Ohio passed away on Thursday January 9, 2020 at his residence. David was born in Middletown, OH on March 28, 1948 to the late Carl and Ann (Fair) Hazelwood. David was an auto worker that retired from General Motors. David was preceded in death by his brother, Jim Hazelwood. He is survived by his son, Scott Hazelwood and his wife Cammi; his grandson, Tristan; his granddaughter, Layla; his sister-in-law, Brenda Jo Dennon. Funeral Services are 1pm Saturday January 18, 2020 at Anderson Funeral Home 1357 E 2nd St Franklin, OH. Burial will be in Woodhill Cemetery. Visitation will be Saturday from 11am to 1pm.
- Carl Hazelwood, Father (deceased)
- Ann Hazelwood, Mother (deceased)
- Jim Hazelwood, Brother (deceased)
- Scott Hazelwood, Son
- Tristan Hazelwood, Grandson
- Layla Hazelwood, Granddaughter
- Brenda Jo Dennon, Sister-in-law
- Visitation Saturday, January 18, 2020
- Funeral Service Saturday, January 18, 2020
Vicky and Donnie Dykes
January 17, 2020
We will always remember the fun times we shared at Armco Park with the nieces and nephews. Steve, Dave and Donnie celebrated many fourth of July parties and Halloween fun houses. Dave loved dogs and cats. Blessings to Scott during this time.