L. Roger Adams
February 4, 1939 – October 4, 2019
Lindsay Roger Adams, age 80, of Franklin, Ohio passed away on Friday October 4, 2019. Roger was born February 4, 1939 in Cannel City, KY to the late Virginia Ruth and Hargis Adams.
Roger is survived by his wife, Treva Adams; daughter, Rebecca (Jim) Taylor; son, Lindsay (Joyce) Roger Adams, Jr.; siblings, David (Mary) Adams, Lenora (David) Douglass, Hargis Adams and Ruth Ann (Bill) White; grandchildren, Andrea Murry, Lindsay Roger Adams, III, Sara Janevski; great-grandchildren, Joseph Murry, Andrew Murry, Joyce Murry, Samara Janevski and Michael Janevski.
Along with his parents, Roger was preceded in death by his sister, Naomi Ferguson.
A visitation for Roger will be held Wednesday, October 9, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Anderson Funeral Homes, 1357 East Second Street, Franklin, OH 45005. A funeral ceremony will occur Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 1:00 PM at the funeral home. A burial will occur at Woodhill Cemetery, Franklin, Ohio.
- Treva Adams, Wife
- Hargis Adams, Father (deceased)
- Virginia Ruth Adams, Mother (deceased)
- Rebecca (Jim) Taylor, Daughter
- Lindsay (Joyce) Roger Adams Jr., Son
- Andrea Murry, Granddaughter
- Lindsay Roger Adams III, Grandson
- Sara Janevski, Granddaughter
- Joseph Murry, Great Grandson
- Andrew Murry, Great Grandson
- Joyce Murry, Great Granddaughter
- Samara Janevski, Great Granddaughter
- Michael Janevski, Great Grandson
- David (Mary) Adams, Brother
- Lenora (David) Douglass, Sister
- Hargis Adams, Brother
- Ruth Ann (Bill) White, Sister
- Naomi Ferguson, Sister (deceased)
- Visitation Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- Funeral Ceremony Wednesday, October 9, 2019