Amanda L. Gutierrez
February 5, 1945 – July 29, 2019
God Saw You Getting Tired
God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be
So He put His arms around you and whispered,
“Come to Me”
With tearful eyes we watched you
And saw you pass away
And although we love you dearly
We could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped breathing
Hard working hands at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.
- William R. Gutierrez, Husband
- Tammy Marquez, Daughter
- Leonard Marquez, Son-in-law
- William R. Gutierrez II, Son
- Mrs. Gutierrez also leaves behind 4 grandchildren and 5 great grandchildren to cherish her precious memory.
- Andrew Marquez
- William R. Gutierrez II
- Daniel Torres
- Daniel Marquez
- John Varela
- Abraham Hernandez
- Le'Andra Marquez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Le'Zette Marquez, Honorary Pallbearer
- John Solis, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, August 6, 2019
- Graveside Service Wednesday, August 7, 2019