Armanda M. Urrutia
June 19, 1920 – March 1, 2018
Armanda Majuta Urrutia passed away peacefully on March 01, 2018 at the age of 97. Armanda (Edna) was born on June 19, 1920 in Jerome, Arizona.
She worked for several different doctor’s for 30 years. She was an artist and was a long time member of The Society of Western Artists. She is survived by her daughter-in-law, Paula Urrutia, granddaughter, Jeanine Urrutia, grandson Jeff Urrutia and his wife, Veronica, great grandchildren, Lauren Urrutia and Jeffrey Urrutia. Three sisters, Rosemary Patino, Dolores Hernandez and Helen Rivera.
Visitation will be at Tinkler Funeral Chapel and Crematory 475 North Broadway Street Fresno, California 93701 on Monday, March 12, from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Recitation of the Holy Rosary will immediately follow the Visitation at Tinkler Funeral Chapel & Crematory.
A Mass of Christian Burial will take place at St. Helens Catholic Church 4870 East Belmont Avenue Fresno, California 93727 on Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 10:00 a.m.
A Committal will immediately follow the Mass of Christian Burial at St. Peter’s Cemetery 264 North Blythe Avenue Fresno, California 93706.
- Paula Urrutia, Daughter-in-law
- Jeanine Urrutia, Granddaughter
- Jeff Urrutia, Grandson
- Veronica Urrutia, Granddaughter in law
- Lauren Urrutia, Great Granddaughter
- Jeffrey Urrutia, Great Grandson
- Rosemary Patino, Sister
- Dolores Hernandez, Sister
- Helen Rivera, Sister
- Jeffrey Urrutia, Honourary Pallbearer
- Lauren Urrutia, Honourary Pallbearer
- Oscar Majuta, Honourary Pallbearer
- Tom Marquez, Honourary Pallbearer
- Guy Rivera, Pallbearer
- Russ Hernandez, Pallbearer
- Sam Fernandez, Pallbearer
- Henry Lopez, Pallbearer
- Vincent Lopez, Pallbearer
- Chuck Hernandez, Pallbearer
- Tim Morales, Pallbearer
- Jeff Urrutia, Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, March 12, 2018
- Recitation of the Rosary Monday, March 12, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Tuesday, March 13, 2018
- Committal Service Tuesday, March 13, 2018
Armanda M. Urrutia
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 5, 2018
May the love of friends and family carry you through your grief. As time passes may you find peace in the memories you share, and comfort from the hope that God is close to the broken-hearted.