James Amil Fernandes
May 6, 1947 – May 5, 2021
James Amil Fernandes, age 73 passed away on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. James was born May 6, 1947 to Lucille Fernandes and Amil Fernandes.
James is survived by his wife, Donna Fernandes; daughter Debra Mohamad; son-in-law Ramzy Mohamad; daughter Diana Fernandes; and daughter-in-law Jill Philippi - Fernandes; sister Barbara Gould and brother-in-law David Gould; grandchild Katelyn Lacey, grandchild Brittni Philippi, grandchild Jordan Philippi, fur babies Molly, Mikki, Sparky, grand fur babies Princess, Koko, Jellybean, Baylee, Posey and great grand fur babies Daisy, Duke.
James was preceded in death by father Amil Fernandes and mother Lucille Fernandes; brother Ronald Fernandes; brother Anthony Fernandes; sister-in-law Ruth Fernandes; sister Laura Hopper; brother-in-law Don Hopper; sister Bonnie Burton and sister Joyce Schneider.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.whitehurstsullivan.com for the Fernandes family.
- Donna Fernandes, Wife
- Amil Fernandes, Father (deceased)
- Lucille Fernandes, Mother (deceased)
- Debra Mohamad, Daughter
- Ramzy Mohamad, Son-in-law
- Diana Fernandes, Daughter
- Jill Philippi - Fernandes, Daughter-in-law
- Barbara Gould, Sister
- David Gould, Brother-in-law
- Ronald Fernandes, Brother (deceased)
- Anthony Fernandes, Brother (deceased)
- Ruth Fernandes, Sister-in-law (deceased)
- Laura Hopper, Sister (deceased)
- Don Hopper, Brother-in-law (deceased)
- Bonnie Burton, Sister (deceased)
- Joyce Schneider, Sister (deceased)
- Katelyn Lacey, Grandchild
- Brittni Philippi, Grandchild
- Jordan Philippi, Grandchild
- Molly, Mikki, Sparky, Fur Babies
- Princess, Koko, Jellybean, Baylee, Posey, Grand Fur Babies
- Daisy, Duke, Great Grand Fur Babies
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
James Amil Fernandes
May 7, 2021
Growing up I always heard how ornery and mean my Uncle Butch could be to his siblings but the man I knew was mild, sweet, and simple. I know he loved his family and his dogs. I also know he missed his family and his dogs. There is comfort in knowing that he is with them all again. We have a huge family together in Heaven, and he is wrapped in the arms of our Heavenly Father. We shall see him again. Missed and loved!