Lucille Anita Sandoval
July 25, 1925 – November 19, 2018
Lucille Anita Sandoval, age 93, of Clovis, California passed away on Monday November 19, 2018. Lucille was born July 25, 1925 in Orchard, Colorado.
Lucille is survived by; daughter Rita Ann Valdez; son-in-law Victor Valdez; daughter Carol Dinwiddie; son-in-law John Dinwiddie; son Alfred Sandoval Jr.; daughter-in-law Lynda Sandoval; son Frederick Sandoval; and daughter-in-law Kim Sandoval; brother Robert R. Araujo and sister Pat Araujo Vasquez. Lucille also leaves behind: 12 grandchildren, 21 great - grandchildren, and 1 great - great grandchild to cherish her memory.
A Visitation for Lucille will be held Thursday, November 29, 2018 from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM at Tinkler Funeral Chapel & Crematory, 475 North Broadway, Fresno, California 93701.
A Rosary Service will occur Thursday, November 29, 2018 at 7:00 P.M. at Tinkler Funeral Chapel & Crematory.
A Mass of Christian Burial will occur Friday November 30, 2018. at 10:00 A.M. at St. Mary's Catholic Church 4636 West Dakota Avenue Fresno, California 93722.
A Committal will immediately follow The Mass of Christian Burial at Fresno Memorial Gardens, 175 S. Cornelia Ave, Fresno, California 93706.
Serving as pallbearers are Victor Michael Valdez, Abraham Castro, Joseph Valdez Harrah, Zachary Castro, Christopher Frazel and Ryan Sandoval.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.tinklerfuneralchapel.com for the Sandoval family.
- Rita Ann Valdez, Daughter
- Victor Valdez, Son-in-law
- Carol Dinwiddie, Daughter
- John Dinwiddie, Son-in-law
- Alfred Sandoval Jr., Son
- Lynda Sandoval, Daughter-in-law
- Frederick Sandoval, Son
- Kim Sandoval, Daughter-in-law
- Robert R. Araujo, Brother
- Pat Araujo Vasquez, Sister
- Lucille also leaves behind:12 grandchildren, 21 great grandchildren, and 1 great- great grandchild to cherish her memory.
- Victor Michael Valdez
- Abraham Castro
- Joseph Valdez Harrah
- Zachary Castro
- Christopher Frazel
- Ryan Sandoval
- Visitation Thursday, November 29, 2018
- Rosary Service Thursday, November 29, 2018
- Mass of Christian Burial Friday, November 30, 2018
- Committal Friday, November 30, 2018
Lucille Anita Sandoval
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY