Ofelia Z. Gonzalez
March 3, 1938 – June 26, 2018
Ofelia Z. Gonzalez, age 80, of Fresno, California passed away on Tuesday June 26, 2018. Ofelia was born March 3, 1938 in Hidalgo, Texas.
Ofelia is survived by her husband, Heriberto Gonzalez; daughter Delia Martinez; son-in-law Israel Martinez; son Heriberto Gonzalez; daughter-in-law Juanita Gonzalez; daughter Annie Gonzales; son-in-law David Gonzales; daughter Noelia Franco; son-in-law David Franco; son Roberto Gonzalez; and daughter-in-law Lisa Morales; sister Jesusa Gallegos, sister Celia Gonzalez, sister Goya Salinas, sister Juanita Acosta, brother-in-law Joe Acosta, sister Maria Elena Torres, brother-in-law Daniel Torres, brother Jose Zepeda, brother Alfredo Zepeda and sister-in-law Belen Zepeda.
Ofelia was predeceased by her son Johnny Gonzalez and granddaughter Marie Pena Franco.
A visitation for Ofelia was held Monday, July 2, 2018 from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM at Tinkler Funeral Chapel & Crematory, 475 North Broadway Street, Fresno, California 93701. A recitation of the Rosary was held Monday, July 2, 2018 at 6:00 PM, 475 North Broadway Street, Fresno, California 93701. A funeral service was held Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM, 475 North Broadway Street, Fresno, California 93701. A committal did occur Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at Fresno Memorial Gardens, 175 South Cornelia Avenue, Fresno, California 93706.
Serving as pallbearers are Alex Franco, Jospeh Gonzales, Rob Gonzalez, Heriberto Gonzalez III, Nicholas Gonzalez, Johnny Gonzalez, Andrew Camerana, Carlos Camerana, Michael Gonzales, Adam Martinez, Sysco Franco and Daniel Gonzalez.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.tinklerfuneralchapel.com for the Gonzalez family.
- Heriberto Gonzalez, Husband
- Delia Martinez, Daughter
- Israel Martinez, Son-in-law
- Heriberto Gonzalez Jr., Son
- Juanita Gonzalez, Daughter-in-law
- Annie Gonzales, Daughter
- David Gonzales, Son-in-law
- Noelia Franco, Daughter
- David Franco, Son-in-law
- Roberto Gonzalez, Son
- Lisa Morales, Daughter-in-law
- Jesusa Gallegos, Sister
- Celia Gonzalez, Sister
- Goya Salinas, Sister
- Juanita Acosta, Sister
- Joe Acosta, Brother-in-law
- Maria Elena Torres, Sister
- Daniel Torres, Brother-in-law
- Jose Zepeda, Brother
- Alfredo Zepeda, Brother
- Belen Zepeda, Sister-in-law
- Johnny Gonzalez, Son
- Marie Pena Franco, Granddaughter
- Mrs. Gonzalez also leaves behind 21 grandchildren and 27 great grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- Alex Franco, Pallbearer
- Jospeh Gonzales, Pallbearer
- Rob Gonzalez, Pallbearer
- Heriberto Gonzalez III, Pallbearer
- Nicholas Gonzalez, Pallbearer
- Johnny Gonzalez, Pallbearer
- Andrew Camerana, Honorary Pallbearer
- Carlos Camerana, Honorary Pallbearer
- Michael Gonzales, Honorary Pallbearer
- Adam Martinez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Sysco Franco, Honorary Pallbearer
- Daniel Gonzalez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, July 2, 2018
- Recitation of the Rosary Monday, July 2, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- Committal Service Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Ofelia Z. Gonzalez
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES