Shane Andrew Johnson
August 3, 1992 – September 30, 2018
Shane Andrew Johnson passed away on September 30, 2018 at his residence in Fruitland, Idaho at the age of 26. Shane will be forever remembered for his fun loving nature and living life to the fullest. Shane touched the lives of many. He will be greatly missed by his survivors which include his most precious treasures, his daughters, Jordynn and Mya; his parents, Wayne and Sandi Johnson; brother, Austin Lee Johnson; sister, Kayla Nicole Johnson; grandparents, Dick and Sharon James and Donna Johnson; great grandmother, Erma Loree; nephew, uncles, aunts, cousins; girlfriend, Paige Aldred; extended family; and many friends. Shane was preceded in death by his grandfather, Frank Andy Johnson; his great granddad, Merton Loree; and a cousin, Daniel Henderson.
A celebration of life will be held at Cove Baptist Church on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 1 pm, a private family interment will follow at Cove Cemetery. Condolences may be made to Shane’s family at www.shaffer-jensenchapel.com. Arrangements are under the direction of Shaffer-Jensen Memory Chapel, Fruitland.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to an education account at Shawn Mangum Edward Jones, 1117 Adams Avenue, La Grande, Oregon 97850, payable to Sandi Johnson for benefit of Shane’s daughters, Jordynn and Mya.
- Jordynn Melody Hamilton-Johnson, Daughter
- Mya Mae Johnson, Daughter
- Wayne Johnson, Father
- Sandi Johnson, Mother
- Austin Lee Johnson, Brother
- Kayla Nicole Johnson, Sister
- Dick James, Grandfather
- Sharon James, Grandmother
- Donna Johnson, Grandmother
- Frank Andy Johnson, Grandfather
- Erma Loree, Great Grandmother
- Merton Loree, Great Grandfather
- Paige Alred, Girlfriend
- Daniel Henderson, Cousin
- Nephew, Nieces, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Extended family, and many friends.
- Austin Johnson, Honorary Bearer
- Jessie Sarrett, Honorary Bearer
Educational Account for Jordynn and Mya at Edward Jones
1117 Adams Ave., La Grande, Oregon 97850
- Celebration of Life Saturday, October 6, 2018
Shane Andrew Johnson
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
Paul and Janet Odenthal
October 6, 2018
We are with you in prayer today for Shane and the entire family.