Robert Deaune Marriott
September 3, 1938 – December 16, 2019
Robert "Bob" Deaune Marriott, 81 yrs old, of Greeley Colorado, passed away on December 16, 2019.
Beloved husband, father, grand father, great grand father. He was a spiritual leader and loved to spread the word of God to everyone he came in contact with. He made friends effortlessly wherever he went. He was a kind, humble, and gentle man that showed caring, respect and tenderness to all who knew him. Bob will be remembered for his devoted love for his Lord, Robbie, his family, and to life itself. When he wasn't studying the bible he would enjoy spending time with Robbie and his family along with watching his favorite Football team, CU Buffs.
Bob was married to Robbie on July 9, 1959. They were married 60yrs.
Bob is survived by wife, Robbie; daughter, Bobbie (Tracy); Sons, Larry, Gary (Sheila), Jimmy (Kristi); grandchildren, Jerame, Chad, Ryan, Ashely, Tara, Chase, Tyler, Rhianna, Madie; great-grandchildren, Kieran, Willow, Julian, Xander. Proceeded in death by his parents, son Timmy, and daughter Ronda.
- Gary Marriott
- Larry Marriott
- Jimmy Marriott
- Ryan Ferguson
- Rafael Nunez
- Chase Marriott
- Tyler Marriott
- Tracy Knapp
- Landon Loyd
- Ashely Ferguson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Julian Nunez, Honorary Bearer
- Xander Nunez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kim Rosenberg, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kieran Rosenberg, Honorary Pallbearer
- Willow Ferguson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rhianna Marriott, Honorary Pallbearer
- Madie Marriott, Honorary Pallbearer
- Tara Farson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Greg Farson, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jerame Habenicht, Honorary Pallbearer
- Chad Habenicht, Honorary Pallbearer
- Viewing Friday, December 20, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, December 20, 2019
- Graveside Service Friday, December 20, 2019
Robert Deaune Marriott
December 27, 2019
Dad, the kindest, humble man. I could not have a better daddy ever and my childeren and grandchildren adored you. Your faith in the Lord instilled a deep faith for all of us your entire family. Fly high my beloved dad with the Angel's where you belong. I love you with all my heart. Tell Ronda and Timmy hello I know your celebrating this long awaited reunion♡♡♡with all my love your Beaner, Bobbie Jean♡♡
December 20, 2019
Bob was such a wonderful neighbor to us. Every time we saw eachother leaving or coming back home we talked. We prayed together, we talked about Jesus, he lend us CD from his church. He loved Jesus. My husband and saw him and his wife as the story of Notebook. He loved his wife so much, dedicated to seeing her once or twice a day. He talked highly of all his children. We will miss Bob, I know he is with Jesus having a time of his life.
Blessings to his family, Bob will always have a special place in my heart.