Andrew Edwin Hill
September 22, 1953 – August 20, 2019
Andrew Edwin "Andy" Hill, age 65, passed away at his residence in Lake Wylie, South Carolina on Tuesday ~ August 20, 2019 with his loving family by his side. Those left to cherish Andy's memories and carry on his legacy are his loving wife of 42 years, Jacquelyn Davies "Jacki" Hill of the home; daughter and son in law: Jenna and Andrew Parmley of Blackstock, South Carolina; son and daughter in law: Christopher Andrew and Kirsten Hill of Clover, South Carolina; two sisters and brothers in law: Rosalie and Erwin Enslow of Interlaken, New York, Jo Anne and Duane Dusharm of Philadelphia, New York; brother: Ronald Hill of Saranac, New York; four grandchildren: Skylar Marie Fitch, Jaxen Andrew Parmley, Hadley-Page Hill and Holden Christopher-Andrew Hill; two step-sisters and one step brother also survive.
Andy was the son of the late Clours Hill and Winnie Connor Hill. He was also preceded in death by one brother: Donald Hill and one step brother.
A Life Well Celebrated Ceremony will be held at 2:00 PM, Saturday ~ August 24, 2019 in the Chapel of Carothers Funeral Home, 2205 Williamsburg Drive, Gastonia, North Carolina with Pastor Jeannie Bickett delivering words of encouragement, comfort and hope to Andy's family and friends. Entombment will follow at Gaston Memorial Park, Mausoleum of Peace with Military Honors Accorded by the United States Navy and Gaston County Honor Guard. Active pallbearers are Erwin Enslow, Duane Dusharm, Seth Dusharm, Ken Saleeby, Kyle Fairchild and Andrew Parmely.
The family will receive guests from 12:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM prior to the service.
In lieu of flowers, the family ask that contributions be made to cadisalfoundation.org
Expressions of love and fond memories may be made on Andy's guestbook at www.carothersfuneralhomegastonia.com
Carothers Funeral Home at Gaston Memorial Park is honored to be serving the family of Andy Hill.
- Jacquelyn Davies Hill, Wife
- Jenna Parmley, Daughter
- Andrew Parmley, Son-in-law
- Skylar Marie Fitch, Granddaughter
- Jaxen Andrew Parmley, Grandson
- Christopher Andrew Hill, Son
- Kirsten Hill, Daughter-in-law
- Hadley-Page Hill, Granddaughter
- Holden Christopher-Andrew Hill, Grandson
- Rosalie Enslow, Sister
- Erwin Enslow, Brother-in-law
- Jo Anne Dusharm, Sister
- Duane Dusharm, Brother-in-law
- Ronald Hill, Brother
- Clours Hill, Father Deceased
- Winnie Connor Hill, Mother Deceased
- Donald Hill, Brother Deceased
- Two step sisters and one step brother also survive.
- Erwin Enslow
- Duane Dusharm
- Seth Dusharm
- Ken Saleeby
- Kyle Fairchild
- Andrew Parmely
- Receiving of Guests Saturday, August 24, 2019
- Life Well Celebrated Ceremony Saturday, August 24, 2019
- Entombment with Military Honors Accorded by the United States Navy and Gaston County Honor Guard Saturday, August 24, 2019
Andrew Edwin Hill
August 23, 2019
Our condolences to Jacki, Jenna & Christopher, and families. We are so sorry to hear of Andy's passing. We spent so much time together as kids and I cherish all those memories. Hugs & prayers for everyone. Rosalie, Jo Anne and Joe...thinking of you & your families as well. Such a sad time, but he will be watching down on all of you. Keep your memories near and dear.
Stanton & Susanne (Bessette) Smith