Brenda Jones Mull
July 30, 1952 – September 11, 2019
She Was a Kid at Heart... Her Family Is Going to Miss Everything About Her...
Brenda Jones Mull, age 67, passed away Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at her residence in Hickory Grove, South Carolina. Brenda loved to read her books and watching "Dancing with the Stars". She loved her family greatly. Brenda was a wonderful wife, mother and grandmother. She was one of the people that never met a stranger and was friends with all who knew her. She and her granddaughter loved to play Barbie dolls together. A passion that Brenda possessed was her love for animals. She had anew horse named 'Dusty Rusty', her special dogs Star & Jay along with her other twelve dogs. Brenda is going to be missed greatly by her family and friends.
Those left to cherish Brenda's memories and carry on her legacy are her husband of 47 years: Raymond Mull of Hickory Grove, South Carolina; Daughter and son in law: Krissie Elizabeth and Thomas Cox of Cherryville, North Carolina; three sons and one daughter in law: Brian David Mull of Bowling Green, South Carolina, Mike Lawrence and Shauna Mull of Hickory Grove, South Carolina, Joshua Walter Mull of Bowling Green, South Carolina; three grandchildren: Melody Claire Cox, Willow Winter Mull and Hayden Reece Mull; one sister: Deborah Wray of Hickory Grove, South Carolina.
Brenda was the daughter of the late Walter Lee Jones and Madge Josephine Griffie Jones. She was also preceded in death by her brother Ronnie Jones and sister in law Angela Jones.
A Life Well Celebrated Ceremony will be held at 2:00 PM, Monday, September 16, 2019 in the Chapel of Carothers Funeral Home, 2205 Williamsburg Drive, Gastonia, North Carolina with Reverend Dennis Harper delivering words of comfort and hope to Brenda's family and friends.
The family will receive guests from 1:00 PM ~ 2:00 PM prior to the service.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Greater Charlotte SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), PO Box 77491, Charlotte, North Carolina 28271 www.charlottespca.org
Expressions of love and fond memories may be made on Brenda’s guestbook at www.carothersfuneralhomegastonia.com
Carothers Funeral Home at Gaston Memorial Park is compassionately serving the family of Brenda Jones Mull.
- Raymond Lawrence Mull, Husband
- Krissie Elisabeth Cox, Daughter
- Thomas Cox, Son-in-law
- Brian David Mull, Son
- Mike Lawrence Mull, Son
- Shauna Mull, Daughter-in-law
- Joshua Walter Mull, Son
- Melody Claire Cox, Granddaughter
- Willow Winter Mull, Granddaughter
- Hayden Reece Mull, Grandson
- Deborah Wray, Sister
- Walter Lee Jones, Deceased Father
- Madge Josephine Griffie Jones, Deceased
- Ronnie Jones, Deceased Brother
- Angela Jones, Deceased Sister in law
- A passion that Brenda possessed was her love for animals. She had anew horse named 'Dusty Rusty', her special dogs Star & Jay along with her other twelve dogs.
- Michael Mull
- Reece Mull
- Joshua Mull
- Michael Owens
- Johnathan Owens
- Daryl Peterson
- In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Greater Charlotte SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals), PO Box 77491, Charlotte, North Carolina 28271 www.charlottespca.org
- Receiving of Guests Monday, September 16, 2019
- Life Well Celebrated Ceremony Monday, September 16, 2019
- Graveside and Committal Ceremony Monday, September 16, 2019
Brenda Jones Mull
September 15, 2019
Brenda was a great mother in law. She was kind. I was new to the state and the family but she welcome me in and was there for me when I missed my own mom. She will be greatly missed.
September 13, 2019
Mom was the most loving, kind, caring person.
I don't know if there is a more kind soul in the universe.
Just last week I had surgery and she came to my house to see me
and to help out and even though she's disabled and had all kinds of problems she did.
I already miss being able to call her and talk to her about nothing and everything.
She will forever be missed!
September 12, 2019