Kenneth Everett "Sonny" Frendle Jr.
April 22, 1939 – February 3, 2019
Kenneth, 79, of Liberty, Missouri went to be with Jesus on Sunday February 3, 2019 with his wife, Cheri by his side.
Kenny was born April 22, 1939 in Kansas City, Missouri to Kenneth E. and Irene M. Frendle.
Kenny worked for Corn Products in NKC, MO and later National Starch where he retired. Kenny also worked for Liberty Public Schools Transportation and retired after 5 years Kenny loved family time, vacationing, hunting, fishing and boating. Kenny was a man of God and enjoyed reading the Word.
Preceded in death by his parents; sister, Marianne Lawson; an infant daughter, Linda Frendle; and a step-daughter, Tammy Baker.
Survivors include his wife of 10 years, Cheri; children, Sharon Badami (Mark), Julie Keener (Kris), Steven Frendle (Christina); step-children Deborah Davison (Dan), Bret Richards, Scott Green (Amy), James Kane (Sarah); 16 grandchildren; 4 great grandchildren; and many friends.
- Kenneth Everett Frendle Sr., Father
- Irene M. Wart, Mother
- Cheri Lynn Dever, Wife
- Marianne Lawson, Sister
- Linda Frendle, Infant Daughter
- Sharon (Mark) Badami, Daughter
- Julie (Kris) Keener, Daughter
- Steven (Christina) Frendle, Son
- Deborah (Dan) Davison, Step-child
- Bret Richards, Step-child
- Scott (Amy) Green, Step-child
- James (Sarah) Kane, Step-child
- Kenny also leaves behind 16 grandchildren, 4 great grandchildren, and many friends. He was also preceded in death by a step-daughter, Tammy.
- Brandon Badami
- Scott Frendle
- Nicholas Green
- Tyler Dykes
- Randy Burton
- Ralph Burton
- Pleasant Valley Baptist Church
- Funeral Service Friday, February 8, 2019
IN THE CARE OF