Ronnie Joe Wyant
December 17, 1945 – November 3, 2019
Ronnie Joe Wyant, passed away November 3, 2019. Ronnie was born December 17, 1945 in Kansas City, KS to James Perry Wyant and Lucille (Hughes) Wyant.
He spent most of his childhood in Kansas City, KS. Ron was preceded in death by two brothers, Donnie and Perry and one sister, Joyce. He is survived by his wife Gloria Ann (Bush) Wyant, son David Shane Wyant (Julie) Bristol, WI., four grandchildren and daughter Tiffany Renee Wyant (fiancee Eli Hedges) Henderson, MN., four brothers: Wayne Grazier (Joann), Loveland, CO., Harold Holt, Lebanon, MO., sisters: Ellen Cobb, Prescott, AZ., Dorothy Phillippie, Shawnee, KS., sister-in-law, Sherry Attia Kansas City, and numerous cousins, nieces, nephews and extended families.
Ron had been Parts Manager at Midway Ford Truck Center. In the 35 years he worked there he made many friends and thought of his fellow employees as family. He had bravely fought lung cancer and brain cancer and appreciated the support of his Midway family during that difficult time.
Through the years he had attended Gashland Baptist Church and Sunday School. He read his Bible daily.
When he was able he enjoyed bowling, golf, motorcycle hill climbing, swimming, fishing and camping with his children and classic car shows where he displayed his beloved 1955 Ford F100 Pickup. He was an avid Chiefs fan and loved old westerns, especially ones with John Wayne and probably knew the dialogue word for word. He enjoyed crossword and sudoko puzzles and was a connoisseur of elderberry jam. He loved a good joke, even the corny ones. His easy going spirit and soft spoken voice will be missed.
- James Perry Wyant, Father (deceased)
- Lucille (Hughes) Wyant, Mother (deceased)
- Donnie Wyant, Brother (deceased)
- Perry Wyant, Brother (deceased)
- Joyce Wyant, Sister (deceased)
- Harold Holt, Brother
- Wayne (Joann) Grazier, Brother
- Dorothy Phillippie, Sister
- Ellen Cobb, Sister
- Gloria Ann (Bush) Wyant, Wife
- David Shane (Julie) Wyant, Son
- Tiffany Renee (Eli Hedges) Wyant, Daughter
- Sherry Attia, Sister-in-law
- Ronnie is also survived by four Grandchildren, numerous cousins, nieces, nephews and extended family.
- Ted Keith
- Charlie Pruente
- Michael Wyant
- Eli Hedges
- Shane Wyant
- Wayne Grazier
- Visitation Thursday, November 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, November 8, 2019
- Committal Service Friday, November 8, 2019
IN THE CARE OF