Rosa S. Bolton
December 13, 1933 – February 1, 2021
Rosa (Sanchez) Bolton, 87, of Luling, Texas passed away on Monday, February 1, 2021 at Seyton Hays Medical Center in Kyle, Texas.
Graveside Services are under the direction of Buffington Funeral Home in Gonzales, Texas and will be held on Friday, February 12, 2021 at 10:00 am at Community Cemetery in Luling, Texas.
Rosa was born on December 13, 1933 in Luling, Texas. She was the daughter of Agipito and Vincenta (Castinedo) Sanchez. She married Garlon Douglas Bolton in Luling, Texas. She was a homemaker and home health aide. She loved going to church and visiting with others. She was a good cook and enjoyed cooking for family and friends.
Rosa is survived by one son; James Bolton, three grandchildren; Amber Denise Bolton, Taryn Brooks Bolton, Jared Benjamin Bolton, and one great-grandson; Major Aedan Bolton. She was preceded in death by her parents; Agipito and Vincenta Sanchez, her loving husband; Garlon Douglas Bolton, two sons; Frank Douglas Bolton, Gary Samuel Bolton, and one brother; Refino Sanchez.
To join the family in celebrating Rosa’s life, and to offer words of comfort, please go to: www.buffingtonfuneralhomegonzales.com
- Garlon Douglas Bolton, Husband (deceased)
- Agipito Sanchez, Father (deceased)
- Vincenta Castinedo Sanchez, Mother (deceased)
- James Bolton, Son
- Amber Denise Bolton, Grandchild
- Taryn Brooks Bolton, Grandchild
- Jared Benjamin Bolton, Grandchild
- Major Aedan Bolton, Great Grandson
- Frank Douglas Bolton, Son (deceased)
- Gary Samuel Bolton, Son (deceased)
- Refino Sanchez, Brother (deceased)
- Amber Bolton
- Taryn Bolton
- Jared Bolton
- Noah Flores-Gonzales
- Bob Hochstein
- Major Bolton, Honorary Pallbearer
Friday, February 12, 2021