Rosa Maria Perez
August 29, 1944 – October 21, 2019
Rosa Maria (Gonzales) Perez, 75, of Gonzales, Texas passed away on Monday, October 21, 2019 at her residence surrounded by family and friends.
Funeral Services are under the direction of Buffington Funeral Home in Gonzales, Texas and will be held on Friday, October 25, 2019 at 10:00 am at Buffington Funeral Home Chapel with Reverend Juan Ruiz officiating. Burial will follow at Gonzales Memorial Park Cemetery in Gonzales, Texas. Visitation will begin at 5:00 pm Thursday, October 24, 2019 and a Prayer Service beginning at 7:00 pm at Buffington Funeral Home with Reverend Ramon Rivera officiating.
Rosa was born on August 29, 1944 in Ciudad Mante Tamaulipas, Mexico. She was the daughter of Jose and Guadalupe (Ontiveros) Gonzales. Rosa married Eduardo Perez in July, 1963. Rosa enjoyed cooking for family and friends. She liked sewing clothes for her family. She attended all of her kids events , and all of her grandsons football games. Rosa was a member of Iglesia Bautista Memorial in Waelder, Texas and attended all church events. She loved singing and playing with her grandkids.
Rosa is survived by her loving husband of 46 years, Eduardo Perez, two sons; George Perez and his wife, Betty of Gonzales, Texas, Alex Gonzales and his wife, Velia of Gonzales, Texas, three daughters; Guadalupe Briseno and her husband, Martin of Rio Bravo, Mexico, Barbara Perez and her husband, Dennis Rodriguez of Gonzales, Texas, Teresa Clack and her husband, Gary of Gonzales, Texas, two brothers; Polo Gonzales and his wife, Margarita of Rio Bravo, Mexico, Guadalupe Gonzales and his wife, Quina of Logans Port, Indiana, two sisters; Teresa Ordonez and her husband, Antonio of Rio Bravo, Mexico, Christina Gonzales of Rio Bravo, Mexico, nineteen grandchildren, twenty-three great-grandchildren, and numerous nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; Jose and Guadalupe Perez, one son; John Manuel Perez, one daughter-in-law; Laura Suzzanne Perez, two brothers; Jesus Gonzales, Francisco Gonzales, one sister; Maria Celia Gonzales, one granddaughter; Kimberly Perez.
Pallbearers for Mrs. Perez will be; George Perez, Jr., Matthew Willis, Zachary Perez Clack, Eddie Gonzales, Dominic Martinez, Diego Martinez, Sebastain Vega, and Joaquine Ordonez.
To join the family in celebrating Rosa’s life and to offer words of comfort, please go to www.buffingtonfuneralhomegonzales.com
- Edward Perez, Husband
- Jose Gonzales, Father (deceased)
- Guadalupe Ontiveros, Mother (deceased)
- George Perez, Son
- Betty Perez, Daughter-in-law
- Alex Perez, Son
- Velia Perez, Daughter-in-law
- Guadalupe Carmona, Daughter
- Martin Carmona, Son-in-law
- Barbara Perez, Daughter
- Dennis Rodriguez, Son-in-law
- Teresa Clack, Daughter
- Gary Clack, Son-in-law
- Polo Gonzales, Brother
- Margarita Gonzales, Sister-in-law
- Guadalupe Gonzales, Brother
- Quina Gonzales, Sister-in-law
- Teresa Ordonez, Sister
- Antonio Ordonez, Brother-in-law
- Christina Gonzales, Sister
- John Manuel Perez, Son (deceased)
- Laura Suzzanne Perez, Daughter-in-law (deceased)
- Jesus Gonzales, Brother (deceased)
- Francisco Gonzales, Brother (deceased)
- Maria Celia Gonzales, Sister (deceased)
- Kimberly Perez, Granddaughter (deceased)
- Mrs. Perez also leaves 19 Grandchildren and 23 Great-Grandchildren to cherish her memory.
- George Perez, Jr
- Mathew Willis
- Zachary Perez Clack
- Eddie Gonzales
- Dominic Martinez
- Diego Martinez
- Sebastain Vega
- Joaquine Ordonez
- Visitation Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Prayer Service Thursday, October 24, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, October 25, 2019
Rosa Maria Perez
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
October 23, 2019
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. May the God of all comfort be with you during this difficult time.