Alice Chavarria Gutierrez
January 18, 1931 – September 4, 2019
From her birth in Denver, Colorado, on January 18th, 1931, to her death on September 4th, 2019, she nourished those around her with love and her unwavering faith in her Lord Jesus. She passed peacefully with her daughter in New Castle, Colorado. She had an intense love of cooking and gardening at her home of many years in Gilcrest, Colorado. She was preceded in death by her many brothers and sisters, her husband Porfirio Gutierrez and her 2 sons Abel and Stephen Gutierrez. She is survived by her sons Ismiel, Joseph and Henry Gutierrez, her daughter Alicia Gutierrez-Vasquez, her sister Ruth Carrillo and many grandchildren, nieces and nephews. Her warmth and optimism will be missed each and every day.
Visitation Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 5:00-7:00 p.m. followed by a Recitation of the Rosary at 7:00 p.m. both at Stoddard Funeral Home. Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. at St. Peter's Catholic Church 915 12th Street, Greeley, Colorado. Interment at Mizpah Cemetery 12837 WCR 32 Platteville, Colorado.
- Ismael Gutierrez, Son
- Joseph Gutierrez, Son
- Henry Gutierrez, Son
- Alicia Gutierrez-Vasquez, Daughter
- Ruth Carrillo, Sister
- Alice is also survived by many grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
- Michael Moser
- Desirae Moser
- Isaac Gutierrez
- Bryan Gutierrez
- Brandon Gutierrez
- Daniel Gutierrez
- Matthew Gutierrez
- Moses Vasquez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Ray Bedan, Honorary Pallbearer
- Robert Herbers, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Recitation of the Rosary Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Thursday, September 12, 2019
- Interment Thursday, September 12, 2019