March 12, 1960 – June 27, 2019
Sheri Ann Garza, 59, of Evans, passed away Thursday, June 27, 2019 at North Colorado Medical Center. Sheri was born March 12, 1960 in Patuxent River, Maryland to Charles Sr. and Sarah Jane Moore.
Sheri was a loving wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother, sister and aunt. She was very thoughtful, loving, caring and hardworking and she is now at rest.
She is survived by her husband, Richard Garza; two children, Ricky (Lori) Garza and Christina Garza; daughter-in-law, Tammy Lovato; grandchildren, Jessica Martinez, Renee Garza, Anthony Garza, Angel Garza, Gabriella Garza and Madelyn Garza; great-grandchildren, Kayden and Layah Rose; two sisters, Patti Jo (Jerry) Weber and Michelle (Rodney) McMichael; three brothers, Charles (Cheryl) Moore, Gary Moore and Michael Nishimoto and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two sons, Anthony and Jeremy Garza.
Visitation will be from 4:00-7:00 p.m. Tuesday, July 2, 2019 at Abundant Life Tabernacle, 5450 River Ranch Parkway, Johnstown. Funeral service will be at 10:00 a.m. Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at Abundant Life Tabernacle. Interment Johnstown Cemetery, Johnstown.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Abundant Life Tabernacle, P.O. Box 696, Johnstown, CO 80534.
- Richard Garza, Husband
- Ricky & Lori Garza, Son & Wife
- Christina Garza, Daughter
- Tammy Lovato, Daughter-In-Law
- Jessica Martinez, Grandchild
- Renee Garza, Grandchild
- Anthony Garza, Grandchild
- Angel Garza, Grandchild
- Gabriella Garza, Grandchild
- Madelyn Garza, Grandchild
- Kayden and Layah Rose, Great-Grandchildren
- Patti Jo & Jerry Weber, Sister & Husband
- Michelle & Rodney McMichael, Sister & Husband
- Charles & Cheryl Moore, Brother & Wife
- Gary Moore, Brother
- Michael Nishimoto, Brother
- Sheri Ann Garza is also survived several nieces and nephews.
- Jerry Weber
- Scott Weber
- Steve Moore
- Anthony Garza
- Joe Garza
- Rodney McMichael
- Visitation Tuesday, July 2, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, July 3, 2019
- Interment Wednesday, July 3, 2019
Patti Jo Weber
June 29, 2019
My sister Sheri and I loved to have a cup of coffee and just talk. Even if it was over the phone! She blessed my heart and my soul! I am missing her dearly.💝🌷 Love you and see you in Heaven!