Stephanie Ann Carrillo
October 5, 1970 – April 5, 2019
Stephanie Ann Carrillo, 48, daughter of Theresa Zamora and stepfather Danny Hernandez. She passed away on April 5, 2019. She was born in Los Angeles, California on October 5, 1970.
Stephanie had a passion for mechanics and would jump at the chance to get under the hood of a car. She loved arts and crafts and she always put others before herself, especially her family.
Stephanie is survived by her children, Kevin Carrillo, Kayla Cano, Angelique Barnes, and Karmen Marchand; siblings, Linda, Anthony, Albert, Michelle and Kristine Carrillo; 11 grandchildren and many nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her father, Albert T. Carrillo; grandparents, Joe and Phyllis Benavidez and Joe and Dora Gonzales.
A Memorial Service will be held at 2:00 P.M. on Thursday, April 18, 2019 at the Allnutt Macy Chapel.
Memorial contributions may be made to Kristine Carrillo in memory of Stephanie Ann Carrillo in care of Allnutt Funeral Service, 702 13th Street, Greeley CO 80631. Please visit www.allnuttgreeley.com to send condolences to the family.
- Kevin Carrillo, Honorary Pallbearer
- Albert Carrillo, Honorary Pallbearer
- Danny Hernandez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Henry Ochoa, Honorary Pallbearer
- Elisa Estrada, Honorary Pallbearer
- Alexander Ochoa, Honorary Pallbearer
- Richard Martinez, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kristine Carrillo in Stephanie's honor to help with funeral expenses
- Memorial Service Thursday, April 18, 2019