Beverly Lois Clark Morrow
April 10, 1939 – April 8, 2019
Mrs. Beverly “Bev” Lois (Clark) Morrow, originally of Big Rapids, Michigan, born April 10, 1939 in Tower, Michigan, to the late Edwin and Florence Schoolcraft Clark, passed away peacefully in High Point, North Carolina at the age of 79 on April 8, 2019, after a prolonged illness. A service to celebrate her life will be at 5 PM, Friday, April 12 at Hanes-Lineberry N. Elm Chapel in Greensboro, NC. The family will receive friends from 5 to 7 PM, Thursday, April 11 at the funeral home. Bev graduated from Ferris State University with a bachelor’s degree in nursing. She furthered her education at Abbott Northwestern obtaining an additional degree in Enterstomal Therapy. Bev was employed for over 20 years at Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids, Michigan, retiring in 2001 as a wound care specialist. Beverly was a loving and devoted Mother, Grandmother and Great Grandmother. Her greatest joy was spending time with her grandchildren and great-grandchildren. She was a member of First Presbyterian Church of High Point and a volunteer for Meals on Wheels. She is survived by her daughters, Kathi Morrow and Sherrie Morrow-McBride (Michael); brother, Ken Clark; sister, Sally Tarolli; grandchildren, Michael Marek (Samantha), Branden Marek (Jessie), Miranda Marek-Mangold (Isaac), Kaitlynn Hinton-Johnson (Jeremy), Jacob Hinton (Jessica), Wade Livesay, and Wyatt Livesay; and great-grandchildren, Jadyn Marek, Skyler Johnson, Emily Marek, Nikolai Johnson, London Marek, and Clara-Shae Mangold. Memorial contributions in Beverly’s memory may be made to AARDA (American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc.) Online condolences may be offered at www.haneslineberryfuneralhomes.com.
- Edwin I. Clark and Florence Schoolcraft Clark, Parents
- Kathi Morrow, Daughter
- Sherrie Morrow McBride and husband Michael, Daughter
- Ken Clark, Brother
- Sally Tarolli, Sister
- She is also survived by grandchildren, Michael Marek and wife Samantha, Branden Marek and wife Jessie, Miranda Marek-Mangold and husband Isaac, Kaitlynn Hinton-Johnson and husband Jeremy, Jacob Hinton and wife Jessica, Wade Livesay, and Wyatt Livesay and great grandchildren, Jadyn Marek, Skyler Johnson, Emily Marek, Nikolai Johnson, London Marek, and Clara-Shae Mangold.
AARDA (American Automimmune Related Diseases Association, Inc.)
22100 Gratiot Avenue, Eastpointe, Michigan 48021
- Visitation Thursday, April 11, 2019
- A Celebration of Life Friday, April 12, 2019