August 22, 1946 – November 16, 2019
Danny McClintic, 73 of Greenwood, passed away on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at St. Francis Hospital in Indianapolis. Danny was born in Decatur County on August 22, 1946, the son of John and Sylvia (Miers) McClintic. He was a 1964 graduate of Burney High School. He married April Beach on August 27, 1966 at the Burney United Methodist Church and she survives. Other survivors include his children – Danny Joe (Kim) McClintic of Indianapolis, Melinda (Kevin) Ridgway of Chandler, AZ, Todd (Celeste) McClintic of Manitou Springs, CO and Ryan (Sarah) McClintic of Indianapolis; five sisters – Mary Jean (Jim) Dunn, Eileen (John) Alexander, Virginia (Larry) Ashley, Margaret (Roger) Hogan and Holly (Mark) Studler; his mother-in-law - Marjorie Jeanne Beach; his sister-in-law – Patricia Edelman; seven grandchildren and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents, one sister Judy Ray, two brothers Douglas and Nathan McClintic and infant twin siblings Patrick and Patricia McClintic. Danny worked as a process engineer at PrintPak for 40 years. He was a member of the Greenwood Christian Church and a past member of the Greensburg Country Club for over 30 years. He enjoyed watching IU, the Indianapolis Colts and loved to golf. His favorite course was Timbergate Golf Course in Edinburgh. Visitation for family and friends will be held on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 from 10AM until the start of the funeral service at 12PM at the Gilliland-Howe Funeral Home with Pastors Matt Giebler and Mark Studler officiating. Burial will follow at the Flatrock Baptist Cemetery. Memorial contributions may be made to the Greenwood Christian Church. Online condolences may be made to the family at www.gilliland-howe.com.
- April McClintic, Wife
- John W. McClintic, Father (deceased)
- Sylvia (Miers) McClintic, Mother (deceased)
- Danny Joe (Kim) McClintic, Son
- Melinda (Kevin) Ridgway, Daughter
- Todd (Celeste) McClintic, Son
- Ryan (Sarah) McClintic, Son
- Mary Jean (Jim) Dunn, Sister
- Eileen (John) Alexander, Sister
- Virginia (Larry) Ashley, Sister
- Margaret (Roger) Hogan, Sister
- Holly (Mark) Studler, Sister
- Judy Ray, Sister (deceased)
- Douglas McClintic, Brother (deceased)
- Nathan McClintic, Brother (deceased)
- Patrick McClintic, Infant Brother (deceased)
- Patricia McClintic, Infant Sister (deceased)
- Marjorie Jeanne Beach, Mother-in-law
- Patricia Edelman, Sister-in-law
- Danny is survived by seven grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.
- Todd McClintic
- Thomas McClintic
- Dan J. McClintic
- Parker McClintic
- Kevin Ridgway
- Brandon Ridgway
- Tom Shane
- Ryan McClintic
- Greenwood Christian Church
- Visitation Wednesday, November 20, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Sherry Wagner Poling
November 21, 2019
So sorry to hear of Dan’s passing. A great guy, hardworking, and loved his family! I had the fun of playing golf once with he and Danny, they played and I rode along. A fun day for sure! Lots of fun laughing over Caddyshack. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.
November 20, 2019
I worked with Danny at the Jackson, Tn. plant. I also played golf with him from time to time. Danny was probably the hardest working guy I ever had the opportunity to work with. I learned a lot from him over the years that he was in Jackson and was very fond of him. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.
Budd, June Ryle and Family
November 18, 2019
Our heartfelt sympathy to all the family at this very difficult time.
Danny was a wonderful guy and will be greatly missed .
He was so good to Nate and I know how much he missed Nate, now they are spending their time together again watching Let's Make a Deal and The Price is Right.
May Our Almighty God wrap his loving arms around you all.
Love, Hugs and Prayers.