Marie Elaine Gibson
October 11, 1942 – November 13, 2019
Marie Elaine Gibson, age 77, of Greensburg, Indiana passed away on Wednesday, November 13, 2019. Marie was born October 11, 1942 in Indianapolis, Indiana to Albert (Edna) Krauth. She married William H. Gibson in 1976. She was a homemaker and enjoyed Bingo, crafts, and reading.
Marie is survived by; son, William "Bill" (Lynn) Simpson; son, Joseph "Ed" (Linda) Simpson; daughter, Kathleen Smart; son, Richard "Rick" (Judy) Simpson; son, Randy (Janie) Simpson; daughter, Misty (Ty) Swincher; daughter, Honey (Tami) Gibson-Dunz; several grandchildren and great grandchildren.
Marie was preceded in death by; husband, William H. Gibson; daughter, Sheila Gillette; father, Albert Krauth and mother, Edna Krauth; brothers, Butch, Bud, and Joe Krauth; and sister, Daisy Gamble.
A visitation for Marie will be held Saturday, November 16, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM at Gilliland-Howe Funeral Home, 110 East North Street, Greensburg, Indiana 47240.
Contributions in Marie's memory may be made to a charity of your choice. Online condolences can be made to the family at www.gilliland-howe.com
- Albert Krauth, Father (deceased)
- Edna Krauth, Mother (deceased)
- William "Bill" Simpson (Lynn), Son
- Joseph "Ed" Simpson (Linda), Son
- Kathleen Smart, Daughter
- Sheila Gillette, Daughter (deceased)
- Richard "Rick" Simpson (Judy), Son
- Randy Simpson (Janie), Son
- Misty Swincher (Ty), Daughter
- Honey Gibson-Dunz (Tami), Daughter
- Butch Krauth, Brother (deceased)
- Bud Krauth, Brother (deceased)
- Joe Krauth, Brother (deceased)
- Daisy Gamble, Sister (deceased)
- Several Grandchildren and Great Grandchildren
- Visitation Saturday, November 16, 2019