Lillian "Pat" Dorine Ulrich Lennon
November 6, 1927 – November 4, 2019
Lillian “Pat” Dorine Ulrich Lennon Greenville, SC
Lillian “Pat” Dorine Ulrich Lennon, 91, of Greenville, wife of the late Horace W. Lennon, Sr., passed away on Monday, November 4, 2019.
Born in Saratoga Springs, New York, she was a daughter of the late Edward Evans and Lillian Dorine Lewis Ulrich. Mrs. Lennon was a member of Hampton Park Baptist Church for over thirty years, and was a member of The Harvesters Sunday School Class. She wrote Sunday School lessons for the Baptist Press, and enjoyed writing poetry, and spending time with her family.
Surviving are her five children, Sherry Webb (Jerry), Kaaren Anderson, Warren Lennon (Dawn), Mary Koch (Ken), and Martha Long (John); thirteen grandchildren, Beth McClintock, Jeff Webb, Erik Anderson, Ashley Autrey, Heather Marks, Jodi Payne, Stephanie Summer, Natalie Lennon, Ken Koch, Lauren Wiseman, Abby Koch, Curtis Long, and Sara Johnson; and twenty-five great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Pat is preceded in death by one daughter, A. June Lennon; one son-in-law, Lynn Anderson; one granddaughter, Audrey Koch; one brother, Ed Ulrich; and one sister, Charlotte Syme.
Funeral services will be held at 1:00 PM on Saturday, November 9, 2019 at Hampton Park Baptist Church, 875 State Park Road, Greenville, SC 29609. Burial will follow in Woodlawn Memorial Park.
The family will receive friends from 12:00 until 12:45 Saturday, November 9, 2019 at the church prior to the service.
Memorials may be made to The Anchorage Christian Camp, www.theanchoragecamp.org.
Mackey Funerals and Cremations at Century Drive is assisting the Lennon Family. www.MackeyMortuary.com
- Horace W. Lennon Sr., Husband (deceased)
- Edward Evans Ulrich, Father (deceased)
- Lillian Dorine Lewis Ulrich, Mother (deceased)
- Sherry Webb (Jerry), Daughter
- Kaaren Anderson, Daughter
- Warren Lennon (Dawn), Son
- Mary Koch (Ken), Daughter
- Martha Long (John), Daughter
- Beth McClintock, Grandchild
- Jeff Webb, Grandchild
- Erik Anderson, Grandchild
- Ashley Autrey, Grandchild
- Heather Marks, Grandchild
- Jodi Payne, Grandchild
- Stephanie Summer, Grandchild
- Natalie Lennon, Grandchild
- Ken Koch, Grandchild
- Lauren Wiseman, Grandchild
- Abby Koch, Grandchild
- Curtis Long, Grandchild
- Sara Johnson, Grandchild
- Twenty - Five, Great-Grandchildren
- A. June Lennon, Daughter (deceased)
- Lynn Anderson, Son-in-law (deceased)
- Audrey Koch, Grandchild (deceased)
- Ed Ulrich, Brother (deceased)
- Charlotte Syme, Sister (deceased)
- Along with twenty-five great-grandchildren
- The Anchorage Christian Camp
- Visitation Saturday, November 9, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, November 9, 2019