Linda Bagwell Hinson
August 11, 1945 – September 24, 2019
GREENVILLE – Linda (Lynn) Bagwell Hinson, 74, loving wife of forty-four years to Frank Hinson, of Greenville, SC, died Tuesday, September 25, at Greenville Memorial Hospital.
Born in Ware Shoals, SC she was a daughter of the late William Charles and Margaret Dower Bagwell. She was owner and retired from AIRS, Inc. She was of the Church of God faith.
Surviving are two sons: Charlton Lee O’Dell (Allison) of Franklin, TN, and Greggory Allen O’Dell (Lisa) of New Auburn, MN, one sister: Charlene Bagwell Burel (Benny) of Ware Shoals, SC. Four grandchildren: Greggory O’Dell, Kaylee O’Dell, Tucker O’Dell and Jordon O’Dell. Three nieces: Tamara (Tracy) Rhodes, Anna Rhodes and Emily Rhodes.
Visitation will be held at 2:00pm, followed by funeral services at 3:00pm on Friday, September 27 at the Serenity Mausoleum at Mackey Funeral Home/Woodlawn Memorial Park of Greenville, SC (1 Pine Knoll Drive, Greenville, SC 29609).
- Frank Hinson, Husband
- William Charles, Father (deceased)
- Margaret Dower Bagwell, Mother (deceased)
- Charlton Lee O’Dell (Allison), Son
- Greggory Allen O’Dell (Lisa), Son
- Charlene Bagwell Burel (Benny), Sister
- Greggory O’Dell, Grandson
- Kaylee O’Dell, Granddaughter
- Tucker O’Dell, Grandson
- Jordon O’Dell, Grandson
- Tamara (Tracy) Rhodes, Niece
- Anna Rhodes, Niece
- Emily Rhodes, Niece
- Visitation Friday, September 27, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, September 27, 2019