Crystal Jean Woodward
December 5, 1979 – August 30, 2019
Crystal Jean Woodward born on December 5, 1979, passed away peacefully on August 30, 2019 at the age of 39.
Crystal was preceded in death way to soon by her brother Kevin Ray Ezzell, her loving grandmother Rose Hogge and long time companion John Raynor whom cared deeply for Crystal and shared many enjoyable years of love and dedication with her.
She is survived by her parents Marvin Eugene "Geno" Ezzell, Sr. and Cynthia Mae Ezzell and will always be lovingly remembered by her brothers Marvin Eugene Ezzell, Jr., David Keith Ezzell Love, James (Jimmy) Young, Joseph Eugene Woodward and her dear baby sister Angelica Mae Carter with whom she had a special bond, all of Hampton, VA.
Crystal leaves behind her cherished daughter Genea Ray Mae Woodward and son David James Woodward. She will be sadly missed but forever in the hearts of the many cousins, nieces and nephews she doted on endlessly.
First, last and always for Crystal was love for her family each one with their own special connection to her that will carry on....She will always be remembered for a loyalty driven by keeping her family close to her and to each other. With a huge forgiving heart and a door always open to anyone she enjoyed simple things in life like ice cream sandwiches, the color pink and kicking back in the salon having her nails painted. If anybody knew Crystal, they knew she ran hard in the paint.
A memorial service will be held at Parklawn-Wood Funeral Home located at 2551 N. Armistead Ave, Hampton, VA 23666 Wednesday September 11, 2019 at 5:00 PM.
- Kevin Ray Ezzell, Brother (deceased)
- Rose Hogge, Grandmother (deceased)
- John Raynor, Companion (deceased)
- Marvin Eugene "Geno" Ezzell, Sr., Father
- Cynthia Mae Ezzell, Mother
- Marvin Eugene Ezzell, Jr., Brother
- David Keith Ezzell Love, Brother
- James (Jimmy) Young, Brother
- Joseph Eugene Woodward, Brother
- Angelica Mae Carter, Sister
- Genea Ray Mae Woodward, Daughter
- David James Woodward, Son
- Ms. Woodward also leaves many cousins, nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
- Visitation Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Celebration of Life Wednesday, September 11, 2019
Crystal Jean Woodward
September 13, 2019
Crystal was my sister in law, she always had her door open to anyone. Me and her didnt agree on alot of things, but no matter what we moved past it. She will be dearly miss. Gone but never forgotten!!!