Charles John Frye
January 25, 1938 – June 25, 2019
Charles J. Frye, 81, of Harrisburg, passed away Tuesday, June 25, 2019 at his home.
He was born January 25, 1938 in Shenendoah, PA; he was the son of the late Charles G. and Bertha (Gawrylik) Frye.
Surviving is his wife of 56 years, Donna M. (Santanna) Frye; 2 sons, Charles Frye (Robin) and Heath Frye (Melissa); daughter, Holly Mishkin; and 6 grandchildren, Charles, Julia, Evan, Ethan, Avery and Nadia.
He enjoyed time with his children, grandchildren, and long rides on his motorcycle.
He was a retired Chief of Computer Operations for the PA Department of Labor and Industry.
He was a member of St. Catherine Laboure Catholic Church.
A viewing will be held from 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM Saturday, June 29, 2019 at Neill Funeral Home, 3501 Derry St., Harrisburg, following the Mass of Christian Burial at 11:00 AM Saturday in St. Catherine Laboure Church, 4000 Derry St., Harrisbug. Burial will be in Holy Cross Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Dementia Society of America, PO Box 600, Doylestown, PA 18901 or to Homeland Hospice, 2300 Vartan Way, #270, Harrisburg, PA 17110.
- Donna M. Frye, Wife
- Charles Frye, and Robin, Son
- Heath Frye, and Melissa, Son
- Holly Mishkin, Daughter
- Charles is also survived by six grandchildren - Charles, Julia, Evan, Ethan, Avery, and Nadia. He was preceded in death by his parents, Charles G. and Bertha (Gawrylik) Frye.
Dementia Society of America
P.O. Box 600, Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
2300 Vartan Way #270 , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17110
- Visitation Saturday, June 29, 2019
- Mass of Christian Burial Saturday, June 29, 2019
- Interment Saturday, June 29, 2019