Edna Marie Megoulas
March 5, 1941 – September 9, 2019
Edna Marie Megoulas, 78, of Lower Paxton Township, passed away on Monday, September 9, 2019. Edna was predeceased by her husband, James G. Megoulas. Surviving are her four children, David J. Megoulas, Ann Marie Megoulas, Deborah Megoulas, and Andrew J. Megoulas (married to Patti). Also surviving are her two sisters, Ruth E. Miller (married to Keith Miller) and Helen Wieger. When last employed, Edna worked as a secretary for the former Thomas Mortgage Company in Harrisburg. Outside of work, Edna was a loving caregiver to her family members including to her mother, Edna Wieger who passed in 2011. The Funeral Service will be held at 2:00 PM Friday, September 13, 2019 in the Neill Funeral Home, 3501 Derry St., Harrisburg. Burial will be in Woodlawn Memorial Gardens.
- David J. Megoulas, Son
- Ann Marie Megoulas, Daughter
- Deborah A. Megoulas, Daughter
- Andrew J. Megoulas, & Patti, Son
- Ruth E. Miller, & Keith, Sister
- Helen Wieger, Sister
- Edna was preceded in death by her husband, James G. Megoulas, and her parents, Gilbert and Edna (Sisley) Wieger.
- Funeral Service Friday, September 13, 2019