Ronda Jean Pensero
August 11, 1968 – October 31, 2019
Ronda Jean Pensero, 51, of Shavertown, Pa.; formerly of Middletown, Pa., passed away Thursday, October 31, 2019, in her mother’s home, New Cumberland, Pa. She was born August 11, 1968, in Harrisburg.
She was formerly an employee of Emery Waterhouse, Inc. (Ace Hardware) and Boden,Inc. both Pittson, Pa. A former Phlebotomist/Mobile Manager for the Central PA Blood Bank, Hummelstown; and former Vet Tech at the Harrisburg Humane Society.
She was a devoted Pittsburgh Steelers fan, avid book reader, movie buff and loved animals, specifically her 3 dogs-Pudge, Piquano and Miel.
She is survived by her husband of 25 years, Mark A. Pensero; her mother, Sylvia A. Pickel; her father, Ronald C. Pickel; and her brother, Bradford C. Pickel.
A memorial service will be held Tuesday, November 5th, at 11:00 am, at New Cumberland First Church of God, 323 Reno Ave., New Cumberland, PA. 17070. A visitation will be held one hour prior to the service.
- Mark A. Pensero, Husband
- Sylvia A. (Barbour) Pickel, Mother
- Ronald C. Pickel, Father
- Bradford C. Pickel, & Jenny, Brother
- Ronda is also survived by her 3 beloved dogs, Pudge, Pequano, and Miel; her niece, Cassidy Pickel, and Angelina (Gina), Allen, and Jordan.
- Visitation Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Memorial Service Tuesday, November 5, 2019