Sean Brian Michaels
November 21, 1952 – April 17, 2021
Sean Brian Michaels passed away on Saturday April 17, 2021, in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Born on November 21,1952, in Harrisburg, PA, he was the son of the late Helen and Emmett Mamic of Harrisburg, PA. Sean was a graduate of John Harris High School and a proud veteran of the military with 4 years of service. He worked for the city of Harrisburg as a turbine operator and other services, until his retirement. Sean enjoyed riding motorcycles and taking care of others. He is survived by his daughters, MaryAnn Bennett and her husband Roger, of Cleveland, TN, and Shauna Michaels of Millersburg, PA; grandchildren, Cayla Brown, Courtney Michaels, Felicia and Gabriela Bennett of Cleveland, TN, and Black Cox of Millersburg, PA, and great grandchildren, Carson Collins, Renae Brown, and Rilley Morrison, all of Cleveland, TN. A graveside service will be held at 11:00 am, Friday, May 7, 2021, at Indiantown Gap National Cemetery, with military honors by the United States Marine Corp.
- Mary Ann Bennett (Roger), Daughter
- Shauna Michaels, Daughter
- Cayla Brown, Granddaughter
- Courtney Michaels, Granddaughter
- Felicia Bennett, Granddaughter
- Gabriela Bennett, Granddaughter
- Carson Collins, Great Grandchild
- Renae Brown, Great Grandchild
- Rilley Morrison, Great Grandchild
- Black Cox, Grandson
- Sean was preceded in death by his parents; Helen and Emmett Mamic.
Friday, May 7, 2021