Evelyn R. Poor
February 21, 1929 – November 23, 2018
Graveside services to celebrate the life of Evelyn R. Poor, 89, will be held on Monday, November 26, 2018, at 10:00 a.m. at Hill Crest Memorial Park. Officiating the service will be Mr. Bobby Benavides.
Evelyn was born in Duke, OK on February 21, 1929, and passed away on November 23, 2018, in Shreveport, LA.
Preceding her in death are her husband, Mr. Richard Poor; parents, Carl and Velma White; brother, Carl White; sister, Frances White Gilbert; son-in-law, Jim Ward; granddaughter, Angie Benavides; and grandson-in-law, Denny Ezell, II.
Left to cherish her memory are her daughters, Sherol Poor, Joyce Hard and husband Jim, Jamie Walter and husband Milton, and Kristy Ward and Robbie Balance; grandchildren, Heather Tippett and her son John Vance, Elaine Tipton and her children Autumn and Addison, Lonnie Burns and his daughter Bailey, and Jennifer Ezell and her children Gabriella, Brooklyn Grace, Denver III, and Sam.
- Richard Poor, Husband
- Carl and Velma White, Parents
- Carl White, Brother
- Frances White Gilbert, Sister
- Jim Ward, Son-in-law
- Angie Benavides, Granddaughter
- Denny Ezell, II, Grandson-in-law
- Sherol Poor, Daughter
- Joyce Hard and husband, Jim, Daughter
- Jamie Walker and husband, Milton, Daughter
- Kristy Ward and Robbie Ballance, Daughter
- Heather Tippett, Granddaughter
- John Vance, Great-Grandchild
- Elaine Tipton, Granddaughter
- Autumn Tipton and Addison Tipton, Great-Grandchildren
- Lonnie Burns, Grandson
- Bailey Burns, Great-Grandchild
- Jennifer Ezell, Granddaughter
- Gabriella Ezell, Brooklyn Grace Ezell, Denver Ezell III, Sam Ezell, Great-Grandchildren
- Graveside Service Monday, November 26, 2018