October 1, 1953 – June 3, 2018
A Life Celebration service for Mark Clawson is scheduled for 10 AM, Thursday, June 7, 2018 at Hill Crest Memorial Funeral Home. Hospice Chaplain Dana Casey will serve as officiant. The family welcomes friends to a visitation from 9 AM until service time at the funeral home.
Noah Columbus and Willie D. Livingston Clawson welcomed Mark Keith into this world on October 1, 1953 in Minden, LA. Mark served his country in the Marines, and then worked as a compression mechanic for the Oil Industry. He was a loving husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather who enjoyed reeling in fish and striking golf balls. Mr. Clawson passed peacefully surrounded by family and friends on Sunday, June 3, 2018 at the age of 64.
Preceding Mark in death are his parents; two brothers, Terry and Dennis Clawson; and one sister Willie Jean Allen. Left to cherish his memory are his loving wife, Kathy Poisso Clawson; his son, Mark Keith Clawson, Jr; his daughters, Stephanie Clawson Isaacs (Michael) and Christina Clawson; brother, Danny Clawson; six grandchildren, two great grandchildren and many other family members and friends.
The family would like to offer a heartfelt thank you to the staff at Willis-Knighton Hospice for their compassionate care.
In lieu of flowers, the family suggests a donation in his honor to St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
- Noah Columbus Clawson, Father
- Willie D. Livingston Clawson, Mother
- Terry Clawson, Brother
- Dennis Clawson, Brother
- Willie Jean Allen, Sister
- Kathy Poisso Clawson, Wife
- Mark Keith Clawson, Jr, Son
- Stephanie Clawson Isaacs with Michael, Daughter
- Christina Clawson, Daughter
- Danny Clawson, Brother
- Also left to cherish his memory are six grandchildren, two great grandchildren and many other family members and friends.
- Visitation Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Life Celebration Thursday, June 7, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
June 5, 2018
I met Mark Sr at our 2013 family reunion, i instantly felt close to him, i wish i had known him better, and im so sorry another family member has suffered through cancer, he is with the best of us now