Peggy Mockosher Roland
November 12, 1933 – April 14, 2018
After 84 glorious years at her temporary home, on April 14, 2018, Peggy "Mama" Roland has moved on. While her life here felt short to us, she accomplished so very much and lived it to the fullest. Peggy was a graduate of Bossier High School, she was employed by Merrill Lynch and later retired from Western Electric. "Mama" loved to cruise Lake Bistineau, fish, hunt, dance, sing, make crafts, paint, make people smile, and she always dressed to impress. She was a member of the Bistineau Perch Jerkers, the women's auxiliary for the American Legion Post 388, and Charter member for the Krewe of Gemini. She was also a very dedicated Saints fan. WHO DAT! Peggy was welcomed to her forever home by her parents and her four siblings; husband and father of her children, George Mockosher; husband, Paul "Papa" Roland; and daughter, Georgia Ann Johnson. Those left to cherish her memories are daughter, Kathy Lee Bledsoe and husband, Michael; grandson, Keith Waldron and wife Carey; grandson, Christopher Chad Johnson; granddaughter, Cheryl Sims and husband, Chad; great-grandchildren, Connor Sims, Madison Waldron, Chloe Sims; along with many special family, friends and fur babies. We will celebrate her beautiful life, and leave our tears at the door from 2:00 - 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 12 at Hill Crest Memorial Home in Haughton, Because Peggy was so colorful and full of sass, we ask that all those attending please wear her favorite color, Red.
- Parents and her four siblings, ~
- George Mockosher, Husband and father of her children
- Paul "Papa" Roland, Husband
- Georgia Ann Johnson, Daughter
- Kathy Lee Bledsoe and husband, Michael, Daughter
- Keith Waldron and wife, Carey, Grandson
- Christopher Chad Johnson, Grandson
- Cheryl Sims and husband, Chad, Granddaughter
- Connor Sims, Madison Waldron, and Chloe Sims, Great-grandchildren
- Peggy is also survived by many special family, friends, and fur babies.
- Remembering Peggy Saturday, May 12, 2018