October 14, 1928 – February 14, 2019
Billy Myers, 90, went to be with his Lord Thursday, February 14, 2019 at High Point Medical Center.
Billy was born in High Point, October 14, 1928, a son of the late Marvin and Randy Hamilton Myers. He attended Highland Baptist Church for many years. Billy retired from Wagoner Woodcraft after 25 years of service. He was preceded in death by a son, Marvin Myers; a daughter, Carol Ann Phillips; a grandson, Timmie W. Myers, Jr.; three brothers and two sisters.
Surviving are his wife of 67 years, Daisy Ruby Myers; a son, Tim Myers and wife Eileen; a daughter-in-law, Susie Myers; four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and several nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Billy's life will be held Sunday at 4 p.m. in the Davis Funeral Home Chapel by the Pastor Sam Eaton. Graveside service will be held Monday at 1 p.m. at Floral Garden Park Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the funeral home Sunday from 3 until 4 p.m. Online condolences may be made at davisfuneralsandcremations.com.
- Marvin & Randy Hamilton Myers, Parents
- Daisy Ruby Myers, Wife
- Carol Ann Phillips, Daughter
- Tim Myers & wife Eileen, Son
- Marvin Myers, Son
- Timmie W. Myers Jr., Grandson
- Susie Myers, Daughter-in-law
- Mr. Myers is also predeceased by three brothers & two sisters. He is survived by four grandchildren, seven great-grandchildren and several nieces & nephews.
- Visitation Sunday, February 17, 2019
- Celebration of Life Sunday, February 17, 2019
- Interment Monday, February 18, 2019