Jesse Blair Holdren
November 6, 1956 – April 30, 2019
Jesse "Peck" Holdren, 62, passed away unexpectedly Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at WFBH High Point Medical Center.
Peck was born in Stanly County, November 6, 1956, a son of the late Earnest Holdren and Winifred Tankersley Holdren. He served in the Marine Corp. during Vietnam and worked in the furniture industry. Peck had a special love for all people, especially his nieces and nephews. He attended Life Community Church. Peck as an avid fisherman and thoroughly enjoyed the outdoors.
Peck was predeceased by his parents and one brother, Gerald "Rocky" Holdren.
Surviving are five sisters, Janice Marcum and husband Bill, Norma Polanco and husband Ed, Judith Billings and husband Charlie, Cynthia Swaim and husband Darrell and Alice Holdren; three brothers, Gary Holdren and wife Becky, Ronnie Holdren and Robert Holdren and wife Judy; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A memorial service will be held at Floral Garden Memorial Park at a later date. Davis Funeral Home is serving the family.
- Earnest & Winifred Tankersley Holdren, Parents
- Janice Marcum & husband Bill, Sister
- Norma Polanco & husband Ed, Sister
- Judith Billings & husband Charlie, Sister
- Cynthia Swaim & husband Darrell, Sister
- Alice Holdren, Sister
- Gary Holdren & wife Becky, Brother
- Ronnie Holdren, Brother
- Robert Holdren & wife Judy, Brother
- Gerald Wayne "Rocky" Holdren, Brother
- Peck was also survived by numerous nieces & nephews.