Michael Arland Carico
April 15, 1961 – March 20, 2020
Michael Arland Carico, 58, passed away on Friday, March 20, 2020.
He was born on April 15, 1961, in Wise Co., VA, to the late William Ira Carico and Mona Page Carico.
Mike was a hard worker, had a kind heart, and he would help anyone out who needed it. His biggest passion was being with his two sons, who were the world to him.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers, Rick Carico and Raymond Carico.
Mike is survived by his sons, Nicholas Carico and Chris Carico; former spouse and caretaker, Karen Lynn Carico; two sisters, Jan Parsons and Carol Steffey (Randall); brother, Jack Carico (Betty); and many nieces and nephews, who he loved very much.
Due to the circumstances, only immediate family members are able to attend his funeral service and burial. Thank you for your consideration and thoughts during our family’s difficult time.
Davis Funeral Home is honored to serve the Carico family. Online condolences may be made at davisfuneralandcremationservices.com
- William Ira & Mona Page Carico, Parents (deceased)
- Nicholas Carico, Son
- Chris Carico, Son
- Jan Parsons, Sister
- Carol Steffey & Husband Randall, Sister
- Jack Carico & Wife Betty, Brother
- Rick Carico, Brother (deceased)
- Raymond Carico, Brother (deceased)
- Karen Lynn Carico, Former wife & caretaker
- Mr. Carico is also survived by many nieces & nephews.