Phyllis Hope Harmon
July 29, 1939 – March 24, 2018
Phyllis Hope Harmon, 78, of High Point, passed away Saturday, March 24, 2018 at Shannon Gray Health and Rehabilitation.
A resident of this area all of her life, Phyllis was born on July 29, 1939 in High Point, a daughter to the late Roland Hope and Lizzie Belle Thomas Harmon. She attended High Point Central School and had been a resident at Shannon Gray Rehabilitation and Recovery for several years. Phyllis enjoyed the simplest things in life such as spending time with family and celebrations. She will be remembered by her beautiful smile and will be greatly missed.
Surviving are her children Kelley Walker Zittinger, Lisa Walker Hancock and husband Stephen and William Calvin Walker III and significant other Andrea Deal; grandchildren, Christina Paige Zittinger of Concord, Nicole Lynn Zittinger of Charleston, SC, Meghan Hancock Webb and husband Josh of Durham, Madison Frazier Hancock of Charleston, SC, Evan William Walker of California and Avery Glenn Walker of California; brother, Tommy Harmon and wife Loren of High Point; nieces, Kirsty Elizabeth Harmon and husband Brian Titus and Kimmy Hope Hamner and husband Scott and great niece Addison Hope Hamner, all of Virginia.
A graveside service will be held at 1 pm Monday, March 26 at Floral Garden Park Cemetery with Rev. Frank Hensley officiating.
Online condolences may be made at www.DavisFuneralsandCremations.com.
- Roland Hope and Lizzie Bell Thomas Harmon, Parents
- Kelley Walker Zittinger, Daughter
- Lisa Walker Hancock and Husband Stephen, Daughter
- William Calvin Walker III and Significant Other Andrea Deal, Son
- Christina Paige Zittinger, Granddaughter
- Nicole Lynn Zittinger, Granddaughter
- Meghan Hancock Webb and Husband Josh, Granddaughter
- Madison Frazier Hancock, Granddaughter
- Avery Glenn Walker, Granddaughter
- Evan William Walker, Grandson
- Tommy Harmon and Wife Loren, Brother
- Kirsty Elizabeth Harmon and Husband BrianTitus, Niece
- Kimmy Hope Hamner and Husband Scott, Niece
- Addison Hope Hamner, Grandniece
- William Walker
- Stephen Hancock
- Tommy Harmon
- Josh Webb
- Lewis Wheeles
- Graveside Service Monday, March 26, 2018
Phyllis Hope Harmon
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
March 25, 2018
Our thoughts and prayers are with Tommy. Loren, William Kelly, Lisa and yout entire family during this time. We have many fond thoughts of our cousin Phyllis. She will be greatly missed!. Peace and much love to all!
Paula, Betty, Bonnie, Cathy, Cindy, and Lewis