Carol Ann Gaudet
September 10, 1936 – February 25, 2018
Carol Ann Gaudet was born on September 10, 1936 and passed away on February 25, 2018 in Southern Pines, North Carolina.
No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Carol Ann Gaudet
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
March 10, 2018
We have many fond memories of you Carol. Memories from spending Christmas at Bellows, Christmas gatherings in North Carolina, driving from Alaska to home while traveling in a motor home. Thanks for allowing us to be included in your extended family. Thank you for your son Robert who married our daughter, Kelly. You were a kind, generous person, you will not be forgotten. We will see you again. Rest Easy, Carol, God Bless you and your family, Peter, Michelle and Robert. Their families too!
Shirley and Bryan Ruberson
March 8, 2018
Some of my memories
• Parking our refurbished beach buggy on a Rhode Island beach for the night & sleeping to the sound of the ocean. Waking up the next morning and going clam digging for that evenings dinner.
• Teaching me how to downhill ski by taking me to the top of the mountain and saying, “See you at the bottom.”
• Your visit to Athens Greece where I was stationed … visiting your first grandchild … our Greek island cruise.
• Visiting us in Germany as Camille & I graduated from college.
• Your potato salad
• Bellow Beach in Hawaii with all of your grandkids for many years.
Yes, I’ll miss you much … but will hold tight all the wonderful memories we had together as a family.