Allan Wiley Smith
January 8, 1955 – October 13, 2020
Allan Wiley Smith, 65, left this world for his new journey on October 13, 2020, as a person without Disabilities. Instead of singing about JESUS on this earth, he is walking hand and hand with JESUS in Heaven.
Allan was placed in The First Step Program in 2002, and remained part of their program until he departed this world.
Allan was survived by his Parents that adopted him: Buster and Tricia Warren, Brother Chad Warren, Sister and Brother in law: Nicole and Adrian Edgin, and His nephew and niece, Colt and Kimber. He was also shared by His Uncle Jeff Murders, Aunt Tammie Murders, Aaron Murders, and Summer Jones, and a Host of more Aunts, Uncles, cousins, Family and Friends.
He was a Member of Unity Full Gospel Church. Allan was a Blessing to many, he never met a stranger, always extending a hand to shake to the men, and a hug to all the ladies, He loved being outdoors, going fishing, even though he had a mindset of a 3 year old, he could tell you the make and models of the older cars and what was wrong with them. The last 8 years of his life he accomplished more with this Family than his entire Life. He was Loved, more than anybody could imagine and He Loved us the same. He will Truly be missed.
Pallbearers will be Chad Warren, Adrian Edgin, Aaron Murders, Nick Buzzard, Cameron Arnold, and Eric Trott, these young men brought joy to his heart, and smiles to his face. Honorary Pallbearers will be, Linda Kemp, Kathy Patterson, Amanda Patrick, Brenda Sherman, Amy O’Neal, Monique Freeman, Phyllis Lenz, Alicia Bailey, Micheal Jones, Treva Foster, Unity Full Gospel Church members.
Visitation will be at Gross Funeral Home, Thursday, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Celebration of Allan’s life will be at Unity Full Gospel Church, 631 Crystal Hill Road at 11:00am Friday with Bro. Michael Howell and Bro. Robert Howell officiating. Allan will be laid to rest at Shady Grove Cemetery.
- Buster and Tricia Warren, Parents
- Chad Warren, Brother
- Nicole Edgin (Adrian), Sister
- Colt and Kimber, Nephew and Niece
- Jeff Murders, Beloved Uncle
- Tammie Murders, Aunt
- Aaron Murders, Uncle
- Summer Jones, Aunt
Learn more about the Smith name
- Chad Warren, Pallbearer
- Adrian Edgin, Pallbearer
- Aaron Murders, Pallbearer
- Nick Buzzard , Pallbearer
- Cameron Arnold , Pallbearer
- Eric Trott, Pallbearer
- Linda Kemp, Honorary Pallbearer
- Kathy Patterson , Honorary Bearer
- Amanda Patrick, Honorary Pallbearer
- Brenda Sherman , Honorary Pallbearer
- Amy O’Neal , Honorary Pallbearer
- Monique Freeman, Honorary Pallbearer
- Phyllis Lenz , Honorary Pallbearer
- Alicia Bailey, Honorary Pallbearer
- Micheal Jones , Honorary Pallbearer
- Treva Foster, Honorary Pallbearer
- Unity Full Gospel Church members, Honorary Pallbearer
Thursday, October 15, 2020
A Celebration of Life
Friday, October 16, 2020