August 19, 1927 – September 6, 2019
Betty Denison, age 92, of Houston, Texas passed away on Friday September 6, 2019. Betty was born August 19, 1927.
Betty was preceded in death by her husband Arthur Denison; son Ronald Denison; and grandson Jeff Paul.
Betty is survived by her daughter Jeannine Maxwell and son-in-law Charles Maxwell; daughter-in-law Ava Denison; six grandchildren, Tracy Maxwell Bissett and husband Kenny, Kelly Maxwell, Stefani Maxwell Bosse, Larry Paul, James Paul and wife Sharon, and Gabrielle Denison; seventeen great-grandchildren, and eleven great-great-grandchildren.
A funeral service for Betty will be held Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at10:00 AM at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039, followed by a committal service at 11:00 AM at Brookside Memorial Park.
Serving as pallbearers are Larry Paul, Cody Bosse, Cory Tullos, Logan Bissett, Kenny Bissett, and Coleman Stamper.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.brooksidefuneralhomelauder.com for the Denison family.
- Arthur Denison Jr., Husband (deceased)
- Ronald Denison, Son (deceased)
- Jeff Paul, Grandson (deceased)
- Jeannine Maxwell, Daughter
- Charles Maxwell, Son-in-law
- Ava Denison, Daughter-in-law
- Mrs. Denison also leaves behind six grandchildren, Tracy Maxwell Bissett and husband Kenny, Kelly Maxwell, Stefani Maxwell Bosse, Larry Paul, James Paul and wife Sharon, and Gabrielle Denison; seventeen great-grandchildren, and eleven great great grandchildren.
- Larry Paul
- Cody Bosse
- Cory Tullos
- Logan Bissett
- Kenny Bissett
- Coleman Stamper
- Funeral Service Tuesday, September 10, 2019
- Committal Service Tuesday, September 10, 2019
September 9, 2019
Mom, you have been as much a parent to me as my own. I have loved you nearly all my life. Thank you for all you have done for me. I am grateful for the day I met Jeannine because my family doubled that day. I know you and dad are finally back together and will be together through eternity. I love you and will miss you so very much.