Candelaria Villalpando de Jasso
August 7, 1968 – June 4, 2019
Candelaria Villalpando de Jasso, age 50, of Houston, Texas passed away on Tuesday June 4, 2019. Candelaria was born August 7, 1968.
Candelaria is survived by her spouse of 32 years, Alfredo Jasso; daughter Lorena Jasso; daughter Daisy Jovita Jasso; son Alfredo Jasso; and son David Jasso; grandchild Delilah Alyssa Vera and grandchild Andrew Alfredo Vera: 5 sisters: and 7 brother.
A visitation for Candelaria will be held Monday, June 10, 2019 from 5:00 pm to 12:00 am at Funeraria Del Angel, 5100 North Fwy. Houston, TX 77022. A rosary will occur Monday, June 10, 2019 from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm, 5100 North Fwy. Houston, TX 77022. A funeral service will occur Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 10:00 am to 11:00 am at St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, 501 Tidwell Rd., Houston, TX 77022. A committal service will occur Tuesday, June 11, 2019 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway Houston, TX 77039..
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.funerariadelangelhoustonN.com for the Villalpando de Jasso family.
- Alfredo Jasso, Spouse
- Lorena Jasso, Daughter
- Daisy Jovita Jasso, Daughter
- Alfredo Jasso Jr., Son
- David Jasso, Son
- Delilah Alyssa Vera, Grandchild
- Andrew Alfredo Vera III, Grandchild
- Alfredo Jasso, Pallbearer
- David Jasso, Pallbearer
- Alfredo Jasso Jr., Pallbearer
- Andrew Vera, Pallbearer
- Antonio Villalpando, Pallbearer
- Calixto Villalpando, Pallbearer
- Visitation Monday, June 10, 2019
- Rosary Monday, June 10, 2019
- Funeral Service Tuesday, June 11, 2019
- Committal Service Tuesday, June 11, 2019