February 6, 1923 – January 6, 2019
Earline Williamson, age 95, of Bellaire, Texas went to be with her Lord and Savior on Sunday, January 6, 2019. Earline was born February 6, 1923 in Eupora, Mississippi.
On June 26, 1948 Earline married the love of her life, Jesse Williamson. Earline received her Associates Degree from a Houston Business School. Earline had a career in the Oil and Gas industry working for Tenneco for many years. Earline was a faithful member of First Baptist Church of Bellaire. Earline had a passion for her family, sewing, cooking and studying the Bible which allowed her to be with us 95 years.
Earline was preceded in death by her husband Jesse Williamson, son Mark Ferris Williamson, siblings Joseph Randall Schaefer and Inez Tupman.
Earline is survived by son Paul Eugene Williamson; grandchildren: Blair Michelle Williamson, Blake Ferris Williamson, Brandon Paul Williamson, Cory Richard Williamson, Lacey Ann Williamson, Jessica Marie Williamson; daughter-in-law Carin Williamson and sister, Frances Ryan.
A funeral service for Earline will be held Saturday, January 12, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039, followed by a committal service from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.brooksidefuneralhomelauder.com for the Williamson family.
- Blake Williamson, Active Pallbearer
- Brandon Williamson, Active Pallbearer
- Cory Williamson, Active Pallbearer
- Kenneth Schaefer, Active Pallbearer
- Dale Schaefer, Active Pallbearer
- Richard Ryan, Active Pallbearer
- David Ryan, Active Pallbearer
- Ralph Ryan, Active Pallbearer
- Steve Ryan, Active Pallbearer
- Funeral Service Saturday, January 12, 2019
- Committal Service Saturday, January 12, 2019
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY