James Byron Roane
March 20, 1965 – February 2, 2019
James Byron Roane, age 53, of Humble, Texas passed away on Saturday February 2, 2019. James was born March 20, 1965 to parents Charles Roy Roane and Sallie Yvonnie (Taylor) Roane in Houston, Texas.
James is survived by brothers; Roger Dale Roane and wife Nancy and Preston Kelly Roane; uncle Wilbur Roane and wife Wanda; niece Trina Hattenstein and husband Jeremy; nephew Preston Kelly Roane II and wife Amanda; niece Tiffany Chavera and husband Justin; nephew Richard Christopher Roane and wife Lindsey; niece Doriann Smith and husband Joe; niece Tina Marie Cline and husband Brandon; nephew Charles Bullard; great nephew Justin Chavera; great niece Jordin Chavera; great nephew Jace Chavera; great nephew Carter Roane; great niece Taylor Roane; great niece Brooke Smith; great nephew Coleman Smith; great nephew Sawyer Roane; great niece Avery Roane; great niece Ashlyn Cline; great nephew Bryan Cline; great nephew Logan Roane and extended family and friends.
James was preceded in death by his mother Sallie Yvonnie Roane, father Charles Roy Roane, sister Charla Yvonnie Bullard.
A visitation for James will be held Thursday, February 7, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039. A funeral service will occur Friday, February 8, 2019 from 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM at Brookside Funeral Home.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.brooksidefuneralhomelauder.com for the family of James Roane.
- Roger Dale Roane and wife Nancy, Brother
- Preston Kelly Roane, Brother
- Wilbur Roane and wife Wanda, Uncle
- Trina Hattenstein and husband Jeremy, Niece
- Tiffany Chavera and husband Justin, Niece
- Doriann Smith and husband Joe, Niece
- Tina Marie Cline and husband Brandon, Niece
- Preston Kelly Roane II and wife Amanda, Nephew
- Richard Christopher Roane and wife Lindsey, Nephew
- Charles Bullard, Nephew
- Jordin Chavera, Taylor Roane, Brooke Smith, Avery Roane, Ashlyn Cline, Great nieces
- Justin Chavera, Jace Chavera, Carter Roane, Coleman Smith, Sawyer Roane, Bryan Cline, Logan Roane, Great nephews
- Sallie Yvonnie (Taylor) Roane, Mother
- Charles Roy Roane, Father
- Charla Yvonnie Bullard, Sister
- Chris Roane, Active Pallbearer
- Preston Kelly Roane II, Active Pallbearer
- Justin A.E. Chavera, Active Pallbearer
- Jerald Jenkins, Active Pallbearer
- Jeremy Hattenstein, Active Pallbearer
- Justin Richard Chavera, Active Pallbearer
- Norman Batts, Honorary Pallbearer
- Michael Head, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, February 8, 2019
James Byron Roane
February 9, 2019
I have known James for a long time. He was a quirky, funny, loving and compassionate man! I know he LOVED his FAMILY and friends and his FAMILY and friends LOVED him also!! MAN, he LOVED and had a PASSION for fishing!🎣🐟 James you will TRULY be MISSED and will be in our HEARTS Always! You will never be Forgotten!! R.I.P. James!!
February 5, 2019
I am so happy that I got to hug your neck and tell you I love you not to long ago! There are so many memories I could share but not enough space to write them all down! Uncle James you were always the life of the party! The crazy fireball! I will never forget you gave me my first limp bizkit CD and introduced me to rock and roll! You had a passion for fishing along with the rest of your brothers! That rubbed off onto my boys! Thank you for always being the funny, crazy, fishing, loving , caring Uncle James that we will never forget! You are loved and going to be missed!❤ love you Uncle James🎣
February 3, 2019
I met James on several occassions. He never met a stranger and was always full of life. The thing I remember the most about him was his smile. I know he will be missed dearly by his family and my heart and prayers are with you. He was a a kind good person.