Jason Devonta Teamer
June 12, 1996 – August 8, 2018
Jason Devonta Teamer transitioned from labor to reward on August 8, 2018, in Conroe, Texas. Jason was the son of Jason and Jacqueline Teamer and the late Shanarra D. Murphy.
Jason attended San Jacinto Elementary School, G. Moorehead Middle School, and graduated from Caney Creek High School in 2016, where he lettered in football.
Jason is also preceded in death by his grandmother Delise Teamer, and grandfather Shevarah Teamer, Jr.
Jason leaves to cherish his memory, his dad Jason Teamer, and wife Jacqueline Teamer, companion Christina Hines; sisters Tatianna Six (Nathan), Ashia Tyler and Samone Tyler; brothers Carlton Young, Ryan Young, Tristian Young, and Aaron Starnes; grandmother Charlotte Murphy; grandfather James Moore, and a host of aunts, uncles, cousins, other family and friends.
- Shanarra Murphy, Mother
- Jason Teamer and his wife Jacquline, Father
- Chirstina Hines, Companion
- Tatianna Six and her husband Nathan, Ashia Tyler, Samone Tyler, Carlton Young, Ryan Young, Tristian Young and Aaron Starnes, Siblings
- Charlotte Murphy, Grandmother
- James Moore, Grandfather
- Delise Teamer, Grandmother
- Shevarah Teamer Jr., Grandfather
- Freddy Davis, Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Freddy Davis III, Active Pallbearer
- Carlton D. Young, Active Pallbearer
- Ryan G. Young, Active Pallbearer
- Tristan D. Young, Active Pallbearer
- Nathan L. Six, Active Pallbearer
- David Johnson, Active Pallbearer
- DeMarcus Thomas, Honorary Pallbearer
- Bruce Howard, Honorary Pallbearer
- Rodrick Lee Raglin, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jason Teamer, Honorary Pallbearer
- Bobby Murphy, Honorary Pallbearer
- Shedarah Teamer III, Honorary Pallbearer
- Visitation Friday, August 17, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, August 17, 2018
- Committal Service Friday, August 17, 2018
Jason Devonta Teamer
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
September 21, 2018
I love you and won't ever forget you, like you told me💜
August 12, 2018
To those who hold Christ close to their hearts, just know that no mistake has been made with the passing of Jason. God needed him more than we did so he came and took him to his heavenly home in the sky. There will be a place waiting for us also if we live and do what he wants us to do. Remember the moments and cherish every one of them until we find our resting place, then there will be no more tears to shed because we too will be with our love ones for an everlasting eternity. I am praying for you Jason and for the entire Teamer family.