June 6, 1942 – August 2, 2019
Jesus Mirelez, age 77, of Houston, Texas passed away on Friday August 2, 2019. Jesus was born June 6, 1942 to Miquela Mirelez and Gabriel Mirelez.
Jesus is survived by his wife, Francisca Mirelez whom he has been married to for 56 years; son Ruben Mirelez; son Michael Mirelez; daughter Diane Gutierrez; and son Elo Saenz; sister Janie Rodriguez, sister Angie Torres, sister Rosie Gonzales and sister Irma Trevino. Jesus also leaves behind 7 Grandchildren and 2 Great Grandchildren
Jesus was preceded in death by; father Gabriel Mirelez and mother Miquela Mirelez.
A visitation for Jesus will be held Wednesday, August 7, 2019 from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM at Funeraria Del Angel Crespo, 4136 Broadway St., Houston, TX 77087. A rosary will occur Wednesday, August 7, 2019 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM, 4136 Broadway St., Houston, TX 77087. A funeral service will occur Thursday, August 8, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM at Our Lady of Guadalupe Church, 2405 Navigation Blvd, Houston, TX 77003. A burial will occur Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 11:00 AM. A committal service will occur Thursday, August 8, 2019 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM at Forest Park Lawndale Cemetery, 6900 Lawndale St., Houston, TX 77023.
Serving as pallbearers are Ruben Mirelez, Michael Sanchez, Ricardo Gutierrez, Ruben Mirelez Jr., Ricardo Gutierrez Jr., Richard Saenz, Arthur Rodriguez and Issac Coronada Jr..
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at https://www.dignitymemorial.com for the Mirelez family.
- Gabriel Mirelez, Father (deceased)
- Miquela Mirelez, Mother (deceased)
- Francisca Mirelez, Wife
- Ruben Mirelez, Son
- Michael Mirelez, Son
- Diane Gutierrez, Daughter
- Janie Rodriguez, Sister
- Elo Saenz, Son
- Angie Torres, Sister
- Rosie Gonzales, Sister
- Irma Trevino, Sister
- Jesus also leaves behind 7 grandchildren and 2 Great Grandchildren
- Ruben Mirelez, Active Pallbearer
- Michael Sanchez, Active Pallbearer
- Ricardo Gutierrez, Active Pallbearer
- Ruben Mirelez Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Ricardo Gutierrez Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Richard Saenz, Active Pallbearer
- Arthur Rodriguez, Active Pallbearer
- Issac Coronada Jr., Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- Rosary Wednesday, August 7, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, August 8, 2019
- Committal Service Thursday, August 8, 2019
August 7, 2019
I will always remember the talks you had when you stop down at the street at my parents house and talk to me and my parents also the man talks that we've had at Mike's house when you would go in pick oranges off the tree I've had the pleasure of meeting you many years back we'll have plenty to talk about when I get up there until I see you again my friend your neighborhood friendly friend John Ray Soto from the Soto family