Mary Agnes Luke
January 8, 1935 – March 23, 2020
Mary Agnes Luke, age 85, of Houston, Texas passed away on Monday, March 23, 2020. Mary was born January 8, 1935 in San Antonio, Texas.
All Mary's life, she lived for the Lord, and that love was seen by all who met her. She married Carpenter Luke on April 19, 1952. Mary had a career in the Home Health Industry all while being a house wife and mother. Mary was a member of the North Central Assembly of God. She had a passion for baking and arts and craft.
Mary is survived by her children, Thomas Luke and Sharon Steuart; grandchildren, Justin Magnuson, Julianne Magnuson, Stephanie Luke and Jennifer Luke; great-grandchildren: Ava Luke and DaniLynn Chapman; sister, Patsy Taylor and brother Buddy Jochen. She is preceded in death by her husband, Carpenter Luke; sisters, Peggy Taylor and Lisa Pearce; brother, Sonny Jochen.
The family will receive friends for visitation on Monday, March 30, 2020 at 1:30 PM at Brookside Funeral Home, 13747 Eastex Freeway, Houston, TX 77039. A burial to follow at Brookside Memorial Park.
The family would like to give a special thanks to all the people that treated Mary so special.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.brooksidefuneralhomelauder.com for the Luke family.
- Thomas Luke, Son
- Sharon Steuart, Daughter
- Justin Magnuson, Grandson
- Julianne Magnuson, Granddaughter
- Stephanie Luke, Granddaughter
- Jennifer Luke, Granddaughter
- Ava Luke and DaniLynn Chapman, Great Granddaughters
- Patsy Taylor, Sister
- Buddy Jochen, Brother
- Carpenter Luke, Husband (deceased)
- Peggy Taylor, Sister (deceased)
- Lisa Pearce, Sister (deceased)
- Sonny Jochen, Brother (deceased)
- Funeral Service Monday, March 30, 2020